NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

hoes mad

it's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to doit's gotta be empathy cause i never have shit to do

What

hello yes hi , how are you

1 Like

mate I dont believe its fair at all to force any woman into carrying a kid or going into labor if they do not want to

Doesn't it seem extremely controlling and authoritarian

When I was 19-21 I slept with like 7 different girls. if I had a uterus and someone fucked up, theres NO way i would have had a kid. no fucking way. that kids life would have been horrible, and we already have more than 400k people in our shitty foster system in america.

I think the price for that freedom is drastic. I understand why u disagree

1 Like

Life is not protected under law. Persons are protected. The best way to handle the legal issues that arise when you give legal personhood rights to life that cannot exist independent of another person is to not do it and allow abortion.

if you don't mind me asking with no dumbass strings attached or anything, (I'm not sober and haven't slept in a long time what I mean is im being earnest) what factors do you think contributed to your beliefs on this matter?

Autism. I can't work it in my head to see babbies as getting some unique status when they're born or when they're third trimester. All my friends and family are pro choice

im also autistic but just ok with killing babies and young children in general

I guess its cool for us all to come out as autistic in this thread cause i definitely have a shit ton of autism signs

But going back to the original discussion, regarding third trimester according to our good friend wikipedia, third trimester Child Slayings are only 1.3% of abortions

(that was a joke btw) (in case you arent sure)

:knight::knight::dagger:

no his point is he doesn't see how younger than 3rd trimester shouldn't be protected and why 3rd trimester or birth is the cutoff point

Oh god damn i cant read right now

when people get legal personhood is already arbitrary. it is an ugly reality, but not granting that personhood before birth to allow for abortions is necessary for a better society.