NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

I see people making the same argument about mass neutering of cats and dogs go like "B-b-but the strays have horrbible lives -- B--b-b-but they deserve good lives"

No you mental fucking retard, mass neutering of pets is to benefit humanity, not the pets, if the pet population wasn't kept in check the cities would overflow with strays and your quality of life would fall down drastically, nobody cares if a cat has a "bad life" fucking moron. It's for the benefit of you and the city YOU live in.

Meow

It's also for the sake of the cat

How can you not predict it? It's actually very easy to predict.

I think asgharwhk makes a solid point and I think you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

You can't predict a single case, you can only predict through statistics, and even though you could predict with 100 percent accuracy how shit a kid's life is going to be, it would still choose to be born regardless. Because the other option is to never exist.

How come, because it stastically incrases the lifespan of the animal by like ? nine percent ?

I was really hoping we'd be talking about gay people instead

What's your take on the gays asghar? Can they choose it

You're also neglecting to factor the deleterious effects an unwanted child imposes on their peer group in your statistical model.

For example if you had been aborted this conversation would be much more enjoyable, but instead here we are wishing you were dead.

Well, if all the kids that bullied you in middle school were aborted, you wouldn't be on this message board at 30 years old wishing death on people 10 years your junior you balding faggot

2 Likes

LMFAO

Huber sounds like a liberal dehumanizing human fetuses so he can kill them

Anti abortion wins

not so I can kill them, but yeah I am definitely dehumanizing fetuses

The only people who get abortions are white people anyways. Why would I support the continued genocide of the white race? All the Mexicans and blacks are having fucking kids at 18,19,20,21 years old while white people are waiting until their late 20s

:dagger::dagger::dagger:

you’re dehumanizing literal human fetuses dude

Also celebrities who race mix

yep I am. I think it is best for society even though its disgusting.