NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

1 Like

carter was a bad president but a decent person. reagans claim to fame was being a movie star and getting shot at and now people think hes the best

calling out a fat ■■■■■■ for being a fat ■■■■■■ is equivalent to white genocide? you're such a fucking edelweiss

I’m just saying I see a problem, and I’m presenting a viable solution. A pattern isn’t one fat retard. Unless we’re talking about you, then we can easily justify white genocide in that case.

i forgogt barack obama was white Xd

I don’t think I could speak for all fat retards, even though I am a member of that community.

Jimmy Carter was really bad at foreign policy. Now he isnt so bad. Goes to show you what campaigning and elections does to leaders.

Can we ban all these America hating libs smfh

lol scott pruitt resigned

also jews

after spending $50m of not his money, he’s resigning

one of the coolest things according to my EPA neighbor was that he + his cronies were actually really receptive to whatever the scientist’s advice was, and half of their airheaded stuff was actually ignored by the EPA without him or his people noticing (or caring). Just like a business.

Also he was making the EPA be even more thorough in their cleanups, which sounds good but then you get into the fact that it would have bankrupted the EPA outright and most superfund sites don’t need to be turned into pristine pastureland. Sort of like how Bush destroyed USPS by making them appropriate the pensions of every USPS employee 50 years in advance

the epa should get weapons and just gun ppl who litter down

1 Like

qv

im mad that there arent forester jobs open where all u do is shoot invasive sparrows with air rifles and kill fish all day. That would be so relaxing

1 Like

litterings pretty petty compared to a company raping the earth for oil or dumping their machine grease into waterways and stuff. CEOs should be murdered

2 Likes

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS, SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS

i'm not gonna comment on the rest, but I live like miles away from this shit

https://www.epa.gov/mo/west-lake-landfill

it's basically hundreds of tons of depleted uranium that got buried without anyone knowing for a long ass time and a shit ton of ppl got cancer and apparently it's caught fire underground recently :thinking:

1 Like