NAMafia Artifact League!

Invites for the Artifact League will close Tomorrow Night at Midnight

Actually i misread, I thought you meant mana 8 (round 5).
I think round 8 is a bit overkill yeah - Definitely something wrong, but I donā€™t know what it is.

Depends on what colors sheā€™s playing iah

I just have this Habit of thinking that when games go on twice as long as the average (40 minute artifact game when a game is usually 20) then Usually both players are bad. (Like in dota when a game lasts 2 hours then both teams are retards most of the time)

I donā€™t know artifact well enough

Iā€™m not saying youā€™re wrong. I think thereā€™s just a lot of missing info about cards, and how drafting needs to flow in order to be effective. Everyoneā€™s kinda talking like synergy is less important but Iā€™m not sure how this translates. Perhaps thatā€™s my problem as I try to create a deck that has its purpose but being pretty new to this Iā€™m just not effective enough? Iā€™ve picked up on some cool combos but I think ultimately I never seem to do enough damage. When I play damage decks I think I execute poorly (my strategy is geared too much for future turns and not at present strength?)

May be a product of playing blue black almost exclusively for most of my games until now

I opened an Axe in my starter packs, Iā€™m pretty sure that proves Iā€™m lucky enough to win this card game tournament.

Speaking of which, Iā€™ve gotten wind of some insider information that Axecoin is going to skyrocket in value soon. Invest while you still can.

Canā€™t wait.

1 Like

24h til close

NA

i was playing around with a logo for NArtifact but it's not that simple after all idk

it's missing something

4 Likes

Itā€™s missing the little triangle on the N in the nadota logo

1 Like

This is really good, but yeah, nma is right: itā€™s just missing the cursor over the N

Maybe instead of a full solid background you could have an intersection line and like two different colors

but it looks pretty good

NA2

i might be onto something here, the artifact logo just isn't A-shaped enough to read like a convincing NA

3 Likes

NA3

one more iteration

3 Likes

Try rotating the cursor clockwise and moving it down to cut off more of the N, also the N itself could be Wider (more similar to the one in the original logo) but who cares

I certainly donā€™t care

I care

Steal the N from this old logo

I like the splatter effect you added

Can you make the artifact logo part more dynamic by giving it some color - perhaps something like the grey effect you see on the A here