NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

NO I FUCKING DIDNT LEARN TO READ YOU STUPID EURO FUCK. I SAID D3 ISNT MORE CC'ABLE. I STATED MULTIPLE TIMES ITD BE EASIER FOR US TO FIGURE OUT WHO'S REAL AND WHO ISN'T BECAUSE IT'D BE FUCKING DAY 3 AND WE'D HAVE ACTIONS TO PARSE.

I can clear you if we lynch any scum today, which is pretty likely given the massclaims. And me outing will increase the odds of that happening, while having the additional benefit of maybe keeping the tracker alive (mimic arguably higher priority)

Keep resorting to insults every time you get proven wrong at every turn.

Day 3 is WAY MORE CC'ABLE. Everyone and their mother CC's past D2, which is why it's correct to massclaim D1. If I killed the mimic as scum I would follow your dumb plan and not have to burden myself with having to clear both of us N2.

well sdad is scum

I remember Nyte liking my post about how I townread ewiz due to raging earlier, thought it was weird but now it makes sense.

Would prefer to not lynch ewiz today even though having him in the game takes a mental toll on me, but if people want to lynch him I won't complain either.

@mafiabot lynch nyte

Scum post

Bomb can only be disarmed if ninja is leading a kill.

If janitor is leading a kill on a bomb, you would have 2 people dead, a janitor and an unknown role person. But based on mechanical knowledge you would know he was the bomb).

just so we're clear, this is sdad telling us that he is scum. let's pack it up for today.

@mafiabot vote @sdadasdas

Ya know, I read that like 12 times when it was posted thinking about the wording and it certainly seems like it’s an admission. There are no accidents as they say.

also this is really shitty. you guys are both raging.

oh that's hilarious
i read it as a drinking reference and not a THE drunk

i think that makes it a very funny post and feel that jdance is obligated to like it

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
sdadasdas 3 electrowizard, Nyte, bazingaboy
electrowizard 1 DiendaMahdik
nyte 1 sdadasdas
bazingaboy 1 osiris

Not Voting

LuckyArtist, SCSF, SuPA,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

31335b70-e2ec-11ea-bcd6-8bdac7ad1ea6

Care to take your vote off the town PR claim?

@mafiabot lynch nyte

don't want to kill either of sdad or ewiz t o b e quite frank

i miss supa :(

@mafiabot unlynch

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
sdadasdas 3 electrowizard, Nyte, bazingaboy
nyte 2 SCSF, sdadasdas
bazingaboy 1 osiris

Not Voting

LuckyArtist, DiendaMahdik, SuPA,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

da36aa00-e2f2-11ea-bcd6-8bdac7ad1ea6

just pay very close attention to the dumbdumbs voting me pls

i'll be fine taking the lynch either way, this game seems like a battle of the capitals-lock mechanical play bullies.

also sdad is scum
and bazinga looks real bad, but i'll wait out the day before trying to call it on my read of him