NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

Is there a difference tho
Whether bomb claims at 2 from hammer or now? Presumably scums are gonna hop on a wrong way train rather than wait

Bomb is the only role that is 100% cleared upon being claimed and not CC'ed.

He should also claim to maximize tracker+drunk night actions hitting something useful

Isn’t it good for bomb to like, claim when they place hammer or if they actually get lynched or something, rather than now

Cuz it can show who is thirsty

I can see how it’s good to claim before hammer but now how it matters whether they claim now or at t-2 seconds from eod

But not*

Helps us not waste time going on the wrong target

but then you're inviting a thunderdome right before end of day, i'd rather get the claims and counterclaims out earlier

Also gives less time to a possible CC

All fair points
Going to sleep now tho

You realize if I stayed hidden, tracker would 100% die and the target would be cleared anyways, right?

Yes, I said that. You said that CC'ing D1 and D3 is completely the same here

I kind of want to lynch ewiz, I don't think he would've taken this approach if I wasn't scum. He would've been more than fine with both of us living another day for me to potentially clear him, establishing a 3 man town core of 100% confirmed bomber/mimic/drunk.

Also none of the stuff he posts make sense, like at all. Just read it for yourselves if you can muster it.

Except you aren't fucking town and you're going to force a mislynch on me tomorrow and you fucking win. And when you fucking out like this you can't fucking clear me if we mislynch unless I hit hooker

You are the most fucking mechanically inept player in mafia. You always have been. I thought a couple of years would've helped you get better so that you could make a convincing game plan as scum. But nope, you can't

NO I FUCKING DIDNT LEARN TO READ YOU STUPID EURO FUCK. I SAID D3 ISNT MORE CC'ABLE. I STATED MULTIPLE TIMES ITD BE EASIER FOR US TO FIGURE OUT WHO'S REAL AND WHO ISN'T BECAUSE IT'D BE FUCKING DAY 3 AND WE'D HAVE ACTIONS TO PARSE.

I can clear you if we lynch any scum today, which is pretty likely given the massclaims. And me outing will increase the odds of that happening, while having the additional benefit of maybe keeping the tracker alive (mimic arguably higher priority)

Keep resorting to insults every time you get proven wrong at every turn.

Day 3 is WAY MORE CC'ABLE. Everyone and their mother CC's past D2, which is why it's correct to massclaim D1. If I killed the mimic as scum I would follow your dumb plan and not have to burden myself with having to clear both of us N2.

well sdad is scum

I remember Nyte liking my post about how I townread ewiz due to raging earlier, thought it was weird but now it makes sense.

Would prefer to not lynch ewiz today even though having him in the game takes a mental toll on me, but if people want to lynch him I won't complain either.

@mafiabot lynch nyte

Scum post

Bomb can only be disarmed if ninja is leading a kill.

If janitor is leading a kill on a bomb, you would have 2 people dead, a janitor and an unknown role person. But based on mechanical knowledge you would know he was the bomb).

just so we're clear, this is sdad telling us that he is scum. let's pack it up for today.

@mafiabot vote @sdadasdas

Ya know, I read that like 12 times when it was posted thinking about the wording and it certainly seems like it’s an admission. There are no accidents as they say.