NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

Today is literally make it or break it and we should maximize our scum lynch chances at all costs

Even if he somehow pulls off a big play and catches a scum fakeclaiming (becomes active at D2) scum can still CC him or even make a preemptive claim to seal the game at MyLo.

To make you understand, abilities doesn't matter in this game, claims do. Abilities even used perfectly (catches a result) matter less than a straight up claim in this setup, do you understand that now? @electrowizard

If he fucking claims then I have to roleblock the hooker. Otherwise we get 0 tracker information tomorrow and none on day 3.

If dienda is real, doesn't die, and hooker hits the mimic, then mimic reports dienda's claim is fake because he came back as a VT. We end up with a d2 mislynch. If dienda is real, does die, and hooker hits mimic, then mimic is VT and we don't get a tracker.

So, we need mimic to stay hidden until d2/D3 depending on mimic's result. Mimic should never claim day 1. Think it through. There's a reason the host suggests it in the set-up

If we lynch any scum today (both scum needs to be on the kill, no room for RB's), mimic will likely live (tracker is still higher priority since he gains direct results, mimic can be killed next night), if we mislynch today, even making it to D3 and getting use of one flaky (will be CC'ed out of the ass at that point) is FAR LESS valuable than clearing town on D1, please understand this.

In fact, the only way to make us get any tracker information before day 3 (I consider any info at MyLo days near worthless and D3 is likely to be MyLo or worse) IS to have mimic claim today, that is the only way we MIGHT save the tracker.

So with that being said, I claim mimic.

The order with bomb doesn't matter and there's a 0% chance the bomb is dead.

dude youre mafia arent you... we already told you the tracker is being mimicked

youre so ■■■■■■■■ dude

this plot is thick like a bowl of oatmeal

@mafiabot vote sdadasdas

i dont believe youre real mimic

@mafiabot vote bazingaboy

Reminds me of myself the game I was scum, had to question the claims to prevent the game from being locked

Also, I will eat ewiz tomorrow to clear us both.

So you're never lynching me today

You still don't understand how a D3 track that requires the mimic to survive to D3 where he's going to be CC'ed at MyLo or worse, the game being lost at D2 (not unlikely) ending the game before he even becomes useful

As you said you have no idea about mechanics so don't try to question it.

On the other hand, if we lynch any scum today (making scum roleblocker's hands tied) scum can choose between a clear on both me on ewiz (or a possible out on ewiz as scum) or a tracker that gets his nightaction through. It's not even close when I thought about it more.

If we don't lynch scum today we're in deep shit, but D2 is MyLo anyways, so whatever abilities being used after a D1 mislynch doesn't even matter. That's why we maximize our D1.

klaze is actually mafia guys why wouldnt he check the tracker which would clear 3 players for sure

checking ewiz clearso nly him from your perspective. checking tracker clears osiris and the tracker claim.

a town klaze would neverm iss that