NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

Nope. Unless scum goes for drunk over tracker (which is a bad move in itself). Scum can't have gotten two roles D1 so a big dick scumplan is out of the question. Ewiz losing his role to me clears both of us 100%.

Except there's no such thing as a tracker clear in a ninja game.

Going for the double PR clear is clearly superior and it's not even close

but youre going to die tonight so you wont be cleared tomorrow since dead (at least one of u will die), and today neither of you are cleared. so this is kinda pointless

@mafiabot vote nyte

this setup is actually awful

If I die, and we lynch scum today tracker survives and gets a result on top, which is far better than me stealing a role and getting a result that no one gives a shit about at D3

What the fuck makes it less CC'able day 1 than day 3? Either way, it presumes a mislynch and on day 3 the CC should be easier to evaluate based on mimic claiming their actions.

This is absolutely fucking stupid

hold up, if they did hit a PR, they could just give the PR claim to the most suspected mafia player on their team

i think we still vote electro today. there is a 57% chance they hit a PR. they waited to claim until suspected

@mafiabot vote electrowizard

unless you can prove that you arent gonna die and we will know if he's cleared or not

Because a 50/50 on D1 is good and 50/50 on D3 is bad. Stop arguing me for the sake of boosting your ego, it's getting tiring.

why would you do that didn't you earlier say you have to mimic the tracker dude

What? This is fucking absurd. If mimic claims today and we get scum, then there's zero chance we ever get a tracker at any point unless we also get scum tomorrow

You're absolutely a fucking moron dipshit

Yes that's what I fucking said. Every scenario had mimic going on tracker

No. I said in the event that only tracker claims (which would only happen if he had a red result, as I outlined) then mimic obviously goes on tracker (only outed PR).

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO MAXIMIZING OUR D1 LYNCH.

IF WE ALREADY HAVE A MAXIMIZED LYNCH BY THE TRACKER RESULT ALONE WE DON'T NEED MORE CLAIMS.

@mafiabot unlynch

still dont see how claiming was beneficial. i dont trust klaze or ewiz at all still. stupid game

i'm pretty sure bazinga has to be scum for this post

Unless you get hookered. Which is why you don't fucking claim you moron. I explained this over and over again

Are you that stupid?

Scum needs 2, TWO PLAYERS ON NIGHTKILLS, which means roleblocker doesn't work if we get a scum lynch d1, hence why we NEED TO LYNCH SCUM.

SCUM NEEDS TO KILL TRACKER TOMORROW

THEY HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN KILLING THE TRACKER OR LETTING ME LIVE AND CLEAR BOTH OF US