NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

also this is really shitty. you guys are both raging.

oh that's hilarious
i read it as a drinking reference and not a THE drunk

i think that makes it a very funny post and feel that jdance is obligated to like it

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
sdadasdas 3 electrowizard, Nyte, bazingaboy
electrowizard 1 DiendaMahdik
nyte 1 sdadasdas
bazingaboy 1 osiris

Not Voting

LuckyArtist, SCSF, SuPA,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

31335b70-e2ec-11ea-bcd6-8bdac7ad1ea6

Care to take your vote off the town PR claim?

@mafiabot lynch nyte

don't want to kill either of sdad or ewiz t o b e quite frank

i miss supa :(

@mafiabot unlynch

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
sdadasdas 3 electrowizard, Nyte, bazingaboy
nyte 2 SCSF, sdadasdas
bazingaboy 1 osiris

Not Voting

LuckyArtist, DiendaMahdik, SuPA,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

da36aa00-e2f2-11ea-bcd6-8bdac7ad1ea6

just pay very close attention to the dumbdumbs voting me pls

i'll be fine taking the lynch either way, this game seems like a battle of the capitals-lock mechanical play bullies.

also sdad is scum
and bazinga looks real bad, but i'll wait out the day before trying to call it on my read of him

Care to take your vote off the town PR claim?

Nyte is scum for sure, I can guarantee it.

Yeah I just admitted to being scum guys. Lynch me! Ignore the fact that I can claim 2 roles in one night!.

The fact that there's probably a town vote on me despite me literally having the only PR except bomb that will never be fakeclaimed by scum is hilarious

Nyte's ground for lynching - self admission that I am scum. We got a genius here everybody!

Ewiz is probably just the worst mafia player to ever exist, firstly he has no idea how to fucking play the setup, then he places his vote on the only role that will self-clear in his eyes in 1 day.

town nyte never says this

also bomb should claim now

@faZ Can I self lynch?

Bomb should claim. Then lynch either me or nyte. This will be the last post until tomorrow as I'm not planning to view the thread and subject myself to more ewiz posts getting myself mad again.

See if I were to slip like that sdad wouldn’t do anything but harp on it, but now that sdad slips like that he should be forgiven huh

Funny how that works. Non cc’d pr claim tho so I can’t vote him unfortunately. The odds he is janitor seems lower than the odds that we hit one of the vts that are scum at this juncture anyways

@mafiabot lynch bazingaboy

Since it is an EpicMafia set up, you have ability to self lynch mechanically.

But it is frowned upon, and generally considered a bitch move to do as either alignment.

@mafiabot vc