NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

what's up human being here

just finished up work gonna make some tea then come in hot

i'm pretty sure this is me rn

I will be in with the hotness as well as soon as I am done at work. Also, every time @sdadasdas and @electrowizard post, I end up leaning towards whoever used the most exclamation points and most caps-locked words. Do with that what you will.

1 Like

scum

this is a not chill post

You used no exclamation points or capital letters. As such, I cannot support your accusation. If you'd said "ScUm!!!!" we might have gotten somewhere.

this is a full caps lock post.

boy this game is no chill
i can't believe that was a full caps lock post lol

hi, town player here. vote nyte

claiming is for cucks dont do it

i am only voting scum this game and ignoring all mechanical talk cause that's gay (not that there is anything wrong with choosing to be gay)

@mafiabot vote bazingaboy

1 Like

But we live in a world where we only have 1 mislynch, we are not prepared

1 Like

seems ez enough voting randomly is still a good % to catch mafia assuming you dont vote yourself, and we have power roles. mechanical talk is dumb we;re better than this

@mafiabot vote nyte

weird tone, and i think they would kill gwez

reading that was painful man. i agree with sdad's logic for the most part scum is not going to preemptively say they visited gwez that's just dumb as shit unless they janitored drunk last night in which case it hardly matters

just need @SCSF and @LuckyArtist to show up before we start moving on our claims

What? Does mimic in this scenario go for scum or does he go for tracker? If the former, then we get the lynch day 2. If the latter, we lynch day 1 and may mislynch day 2 and lose

Mimic absolutely does not claim day 1