NAMafia Banger House Party - Day 2

THEN HOW THE FUCK IS IT A 100% LYNCH TODAY IF GWEZ WAS A PR AND JANITOR FAKE CLAIMS VISITING GWEZ? IT BECOMES A 100% TOMORROW JFC

If we don't fucking mass claim today, mimic doesn't have a guaranteed hit on PR. They could hit VT. What the fuck? You are so incredibly bad at using mechanics to game solve

He does, he always hits the tracker

I don't want to explain scum the setup but you obviously don't understand it, so don't whitenoise the thread further

No, you're a fucking moron. You just said if any PR visited gwez, then mimic should fucking check that, or if tracker hit someone visiting gwez and they claim a PR, for mimic to go on them. Then mimic can't go on tracker. You keep contradicting yourself, just like last game you were scum.

And it's not fucking white noise to post actual game solves. You're just so fucking stupid or you're scum.

@mafiabot vote @sdadasdas

I'll change my vote only if the mass claim finds a better, more likely target

I haven't contradicted myself once you dumb fuck. Status quo is mimic goes on tracker, if by some miracle someone claims to have visited gwez then it is probably correct for the mimic to go on that target instead

SO MIMIC DOESNT 100% GO ON TRACKER. THIS IS THE FUCKING CONTRADICTION AND WHY TRACKER ALWAYS FUCKING CLAIMS LAST AND WE MASS CLAIM

someone catch me up.

oh wait i ended up not subbing kill me.

2 Likes

I have never said mimic goes "100%" on tracker, there are obviously rare exceptions (as I've asid earlier and agreed to), what exactly is your problem here? Your stance that tracker should claim last is dumb as fuck, the only reasoning you can give is that it "forces" scum to out themselves preemptively (IT DOESN'T, IT DOESN'T IT DOESN'T, NO SCUM WITH MORE THAN 40 IQ WOULD DO THIS) while the benefit of having him claim first is the huge advantage of ending the day in a scumlynch with no other claims being revealed.

IF GWEZ WAS A FUCKING PR JANITOR ALWAYS FUCKING 100% CLAIMS IT TO TRY TO CLEAR HIMSELF FROM A TRACK WHEN TRACKER CLAIMS LAST TO BUY SCUM ONE MORE FUCKING DAY FROM A MISLYNCH YOU GODDAMN FUCKING MORON

THIS DOESNT FUCKING WORK WHEN YOU SAY THAT A PR CLAIMING THEY VISITED GWEZ MEANS WE JUST FUCKING MIMIC THEM TONIGHT AND SCUM CAN POTENTIALLY FORCE A MISLYNCH TODAY.

IN WHICH CASE, THERE'S NO MORE FUCKING TRACKER BECAUSE A RB DOESN'T FUCKING PREVENT THE KILL, WHICH YOU TRIED TO DUMBTELL BY ASKING IN THE GODDAMN THREAD

SO EITHER FUCKING JANITOR CLAIMS PR IF GWEZ WAS A PR AND THEN MIMIC GOES ON HIM UNDER YOUR SCENARIO AND TRACKER IS LOST, SO WE GUARANTEE A CLEAR OR 100% LYNCH TOMORROW, OR JANITOR DOESN'T CLAIM PR

THERE'S A FUCKING 2/9 CHANCE TRACKER HIT SCUM. THATS PRETTY FUCKING GOOD SO THEY SHOULD LAST CLAIM AND FORCE SCUM TO CLAIM PR VISITING GWEZ OR GUARANTEE A SCUM LYNCH TODAY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

WE EITHER GUARANTEE A SCUM LYNCH TODAY OR ONE TOMORROW IF TRACKER CLAIMS LAST AFTER A MASS XLAIM

Buying scum one day, with the consequence of being 100% the lynch the following day, while not even ensuring a townlynch (trading 1-for-1) by doing so is a terrible move.

Also I kind of understand why wolfy left now, you are fucking miserable to play with.

If tracker fucking hit today and claims last after a mass claim, we guarantee scum today or tomorrow. If he didn't, then we have another track from mimic. If he missed today and gwez was a PR, janitor gets to fucking claim that PR and that he went on someone else and get off for free.

1 Like

Buying scum one day is fucking huge because town gets one fucking mislynch. Even if scum is lynched tomorrow, that means day 3 if tracker/mimic doesn't hit scum has a good fucking chance of winning. And it's fucking janitor claiming in the scenario, which is fucking one-shot. Tracker claiming first means that the janitor can hide in PRs if tracker missed. Holy fucking shit you're a goddamn moron

And a fucking mass claim where we sort out who goes on who means that tracker becomes way fucking stronger

Except WE STILL MIGHT LYNCH SCUM, THAT'S WHY IT'S A TERRIBLE MOVE, he saved himself for one full day (non-ninja btw) and we still have a good chance of lynching scum.

HE FUCKING TRADES 1 FOR 0 DUDE

My current stance is that we should do a mass claim and in this order: Tracker(non-red track) -> Bomb - > Drunk -> Mimic.

Mimic revealing as well is up for debate but I think it is the correct move

1 Like

In fact, we might even save the outed scum for D2 anyways? We don't reduce killpower and we can try to go for the ninja.