NAMafia Film Club

Donamon if u choose an arthouse movie ill try and stream it on anime.namafia his weekend if ur free to be there :^)

Iā€™m more of a solo movie watcher but ty for the offer

2 Likes

it felt good to be alone

1 Like

This was fun and Iā€™ve generally disliked all of Lanthimosā€™s other movies.

Spider-Verse is unironically good

True detective is coming back next month and it actually looks like it will be a fun watch

Have you watched the spiderman movie that involve the teenage spiderman in highschool?
Iā€™ve been thinking about watch it for a while, just havenā€™t gotten around to it.

1 Like

Will I like it if I really liked his other movies

Homecoming? That movie almost certainly sucks dick

Never, ever watch one of these mainstream marvel movies

People always go around like ā€œoh shit itā€™s finally a good superhero movie from marvel this is the one you really have to seeā€ and its never the case

I remember watching Captain America: Winter Soldier or something because everyone was like "finally its a dark & mature superhero movie theyā€™ve finally made a good one!ā€™ and it wasnt. It was shit

I think the last one I saw was Logan

Which was a good movie by normal standards but the expectations are turned so far down for superheroes everyone called it a masterpiece

1 Like

They need to make Shawshank redemption with black panther IMHO

1 Like

@jones

1 Like

The black mirror movie BanderSnSnatch looks like it might be good.

Trying to make some home movies anyone wanna be my star

Logan was good

Dont really understand what this means but I liked the post

Basically if your superheroes die in the movie and itā€™s not overly cheesy and obvious theyā€™re going to be resurrected Iā€™m going to say your movie is OK

If you bait people in by pretending your superheroes die in the movie when in actuality itā€™s just a cookie-cutter good guy saves the day shit movie iā€™m going to be super pissed and avoid your movies in the future

Or like a black panther driving miss daisy