NAMafia Film Club

All the constant crying from the two side characters made the the show absolutely unwatchable

I dont know how they write that into a show, act it, shoot it, and then put it up on the internet like “yeah this is pretty good.”

Foggy served a good purpose and had some good deliveries but the blonde chick really had to go, im just glad she wasnt a love interest

Foggy and blonde chick were both absolutely unbearable any time they were on screen to me

Main dude was a lot less ? In the first season and I liked what they did with him then, the second season is basically the nonscifi male equivalent of Sabrina

We get it, you’re morally ambiguous

You don’t need to have a character that literally cries every time he’s on screen to prove it

And I don’t think they really satisfied the “show, don’t tell” requirement of moral ambiguity

Daredevil show recipe:

• 50% stylized fights with blind person in pseudo-superhero costume
  • 50% conversations where his adult baby lawyer friends break down in tears entirely at random

I vaguely recall at the end of the last season I watched (the 1st? maybe the 2nd) they had an opportunity for real moral ambiguity where he could kill the bad guy or something and then go all “hmm but now that I have taken this Dark Path I am Just As Bad…” which I would have enjoyed despite the cliche

And then they just backed out of it at the last second and had him save the day in typical superhero style. That was the point where I discarded this show and its whole “yes its a superhero show but it’s also so dark and mature! they did it right this time!” shtick

Really hope you guys are watching these shows with other people

Yeah no complaints there but this is how I feel about most things on Netflix. Just shit ends

Is there anything tomorrow

sure

what move u wanna watch

i got Garden of Words, Wolf Children, Howls Moving Castle, and Jin Roh already downloaded. I also have the blue ray for your name.

I don’t know any of those besides Howl’s moving castle

Wolf Children or Jin Roh.
Never seen Wolf Children, but I’ve watched Jin Roh once and wouldn’t mind rewatching.

Gaysu

• Wolf Children
  • Jin Roh

0 voters

poll closes at 10 est and we can watch the winner