NAMafia Film Club

Took 30 seconds for that post to go through

https://meta.discourse.org/t/performance-issues-with-2-2-0-beta7/105794

Need to use DisKorse It's cool and mdoern
■■■■■■ software - need to use ■■■■■■ software

Sorry - no offense.

idk they did something ■■■■■■■■ that makes me have to reconvert a bunch of images or something.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahaha that’s so funny

Jeff attwood manifesto requires convert jpg on every image

some are pngs idk thats just wat i grabbed

other_files

FUCKING RETARDS. ■■■■■■■■ THIS IS ■■■■■■ SOFTWARE - WE NEED TO STOP UPDATING THIS OR JUST USE SOMETHING ELSE. NIGER SOFT WARE FOR FAGS AND HOMOS IT’S FOR GAYS.
NOTHING NEW IS GOOD - NOTHING NEW IS GOOD - NOTHING NEW IS GOOD NO EXCEPTIONS.

1 Like

Optimizing Image formats.

Thanks for hosting again. Is it possible we can do this at an earlier hour next time?

yea i mean i tried to do it at 10 for west coasters. but if its only you and ian really we can jsut get a time for us and everyone else can just suck it or something.

also on server it seems like the advice was just deal with it till it finishes doing watever converting it needs to do.

Let the System control your life - just wait for it to finish raping you in the ass and murdering your family.

2 Likes

found a setting that may help in the next 15-30 hopefully. but im gonna go sleep godspeed

Thanks for the movie

Half hour earlier would work for me or I can watch the first part at 9 eastern while I’m driving home

Just do some of the next ones a little earlier until I’m moved. But don’t watch any worthwhile ones until then, either.

@Roragok I would be up for watching Your Name, The Wind Rises, or Jin Roh next. I have seen Jin Roh and Your name before though.
Waiting on suggestions from my boy though.

I think they have all been worth while