NAMafia Film Club

host real movie night if you dont like the anime shit

i already told the animelosers to take it to the anime thread

I’ll stream some late night movies and TV shows for the people who can’t handle cartoons. @SOPHIE pls teach me how

Also @Roragok I have seen Memories and Hotarubi no Mori. Memories is a great collection of skyfy films. I fell asleep during Cannon Fodder tho.

download OBS and set that up, ill go grba the info for getting the stream on the page but the rest is standard streaming stuff. theres different guides on setting up OBS. if you need additional handholding gimme a time tonight thats good and you can discord screenshare so i can help set up anything.

https://obsproject.com/wiki/Home

Nah I just need the cilent and streaming info. I’m a pro with the old Google.

If anyone has some TV shows they wanna watch let me know, otherwise I’ll stream random garbage off my old drive.

ill set up mine as well, there’s a few decent things i’ve been meaning to watch and it would be fun to share. idk i encourage anyone else who is gonna watch a good movie alone to just stream it through the site and share it with boys. That way everyone’s benefiting from film club and anime.namafia.com and not just the weebs

Stream this dick

Nice the stream is just sitting on the top bar

Can we do that with the minecraft server as well

I don’t see one.

wont be adding any more links until the repo with the addon adds icon support, otherwise itll get messy fast

Stop watching cartoons

1 Like

Can u use a fa icon like the rest?

1 Like

How do I stream? About to watch the Ballad of Bilbo Baggins, an actually decent piece of media

Why did u delete ur posts.

Also this envelope button just straight up doesn’t work in my mobile experience

any real film ■■■■■■ wanna watch this?

right here right now

I saw it a couple weeks ago