NAMafia Goon Squad - An Anonymafia Field Trip

Tired of the sub-optimal townplay on this NAMafia.com? Wish your teammates would stop meta-reading each other and just play good, solid mafia? Have you been waiting impatiently to prove your skills in the next NAMafia Anonymafia game?

Well, that's too bad. We all know each other too well and we don't have enough people to fill an Anon game.

Fear not! I am proposing a bold new solution:

Anonymafia Field Trip

How it works:

1. We will pick a game we like on another popular mafia site.
  2. Those who want to play Anonymafia will make an account on that site and sign that game.
  3. We'll use that site's host and the few players signing there to fill our game - we can run pure anonymafia, mix in a few randoms who aren't one of us, and the best part: No site admin to read your PMs and reveal to the others who you are.
  4. Maybe, if we play well, someone will come back to sign here. If we're very lucky some of our players here might learn proper town play.

This goes without saying but: While playing a game on somebody else's site, do your best to follow the mafia rules and customs of that website. Remember that you are representing NAMafia when you go out and play on other sites - the admin ■■■ will expect you to be on your best behavior.

NAMafia is not liable for any griefing, rulebreaking, or insulting words typed by its users in mafia games on other websites.

The Game

The first game we will join is a MafiaScum Texas Justice variant. The host has given the go-ahead for us to join and the game will start at the end of this week.

Remember to use a different name when signing up for the site!

I hope to see you all in the game shortly. It is time to finally determine, once and for all, who the good players are on this website.

No.

1 Like

You most likely would not be allowed to play on that website anyway due to your griefing and poor townplay tendencies.

Cross-site Brigading is against global internet rules and you will not manage to convince anyone here to do this with you.

1 Like

There's no such thing as "cross-site brigading." Go back to reddit.

Anyway there is no reason for you to continue posting in this thread, you wouldn't be allowed to play on that site anyway. I'll be warning the host to be on the lookout for anyone with an Egypt IP - zhe is looking to have a high-skill mafia game.

Don't worry, I have already warned the moderators about a brigading raid coming to grief and ruin their community.

1 Like

It's too bad you didn't extend the same courtesy when you joined this community.

1 Like

We were here before you FYI.

2 Likes

Weird, the join year says 2024

2 Likes

I'm going to be honest I don't think these people want to play with a lot of you

1 Like

They are pumped to have us join their game.

Us?

1 Like

They are pumped to have me join their game.

As anybody would be.

Looks lame. Mafiascum players would vote out all of us instantly.

1 Like

I've never played there so don't know what they're like. But this one looks in the ballpark of something we'd enjoy - texas justice-like with short days, no nights, and gives us the chance to play anonymafia and a game larger than 5 people which could be fun.

But anyway I am not forcing anybody to play just thought it might be fun.

xd

2 Likes

My hella misplay in that game one or two games ago should be enough proof