NAMAFIA LIVE STREAM SIDEBAR THREAD

REVIVING OSIRIS: CHRONOLOGICAL NECROMANCY.

Let's attempt to orient ourselves toward the true series of events.

This is the "beginning" of the trolling of the Osiris thread (bar the quickly deleted "did he take J&J or Moderna" post by Lemon).

Up to this point, I have not contributed to this thread -- I am content with letting you all decide whether Osiris' casket should be Radiant or Dire colorscheme'd; whether it's in bad taste put a Wraith King arcana in his digital tomb. My contribution is fucking Tennyson!

Let's get back to the trolling:

Hmm... is this Nyte advocating untasteful behavior in the OSIRIS HUMILIATED thread (I truly don't know - she has terrible writing skills)? At the very least, it's very obvious that there's a serious battle over what is "allowed" in this thread -- and it's not my doing!

It seems that you guys were frankly already falling apart -- you show your true colors: narcissistic idiocy!

Up to this point, I'm content to let this thread run its course: we're at 150 posts or so. Here's where I make my calculated decision:

I'll be frank -- most of you don't have the sophistication or cultural acumen to get anything out of a Western funeral. You're better off with a primitive DoTA bachanalia where you can relieve you death anxiety by driving out the bad spirit (that I was happy to play).

2 Likes