NAMAFIA LIVE STREAM SIDEBAR THREAD

This game is ownage actually you guys really pulled it out. Keep up the good work

nma and jones can only carry so much :frowning:

Watching goy club play dota actually makes me want to play (very bad) can I join goy club??

Can you guys set it to keep the past broadcasts I'm trying to go back and see how that game ended

just watch live :slight_smile:

sorry i would enjoy vods myself

1 Like

1 Like

Going to be playing tonight with special guest @anon26386432 - Stay tuned.

the game turned into 3 minute long teamfights happening over and over while an unkillable timbersaw sat at our T4s. We lost.

It was jones on the abaddon? I thought it was Chris and then when I realized chris was void I thought it was toprak

@anon26386432
Sorry, you're right.

This moment & the following teamfight was the exact moment I posted this

It is even funnier with the audio they are just talking about the shield on the creeps and whether chris should've gone in while the next 2 minutes of teamfights go to shit

We don't need communication because our gameplay relies on instinct and experience.

Yes understood. I'm enjoying watching

@anon26386432 was right.

What?

1:08:51 the shielding creeps discussion makes a surprise return - like a favorite motif returning in the last act. Like poetry

1 Like

Dont spam the thread pleass

I can reasonably save people if I expect it; I do not expect my ■■■■■■ void to just walk into 4~ heroes while we don't have 1. Chronosphere 2. Brewmaster Ult 3. Ravage 4. Boat.