name my blog

Teach them ‘school shooting’

I dont have to. America has done a good job of teaching that to the world already.

:usa2:

How I learned to enjoy my second life as a weaboo.

1 Like

Great vid about the common mistakes people make when visiting Japan.

1 Like

Japan sounds like quite a nice & pleasant place

Japan youtubers suck ass except for Dogen, Yuta and texanintokyo

Dogen is a cut above the rest on youtube in general

This shit happened to me two days ago

my new personal journey is to become a weeb and master the art of deciphering weird things japanese people do

Welcome aboard!

jakenbake is really fun to watch when im doin nothing in the middle of the night, last time i watched they were gokarting and freestyling at red lights

I prefer to reread Plato and Shakespeare when it gets a little late and I’m too bored to shitpost on namafia but hey you do you

Heh, well I may have been embellishing a little. Only 2/3 would count as rereading. Even I haven’t had the time to read all of The Norton Shakespeare or Plato Complete Works edited by John Cooper even though they both take residence in my bed’s headboard

LBJs account has been hacked or hes been recruited to the goy club.

I prefer to reread Plato and Shakespeare when it gets a little late and I’m too bored to shitpost on Namafi.

To call Plato entry-level would be an understatement of greek legend proportions. His teachings and thoughts are not timeless and are forced and awkward when applied to modern day society. Shakespeare, whilst a great writer in way of symbolism, is not what I would call "adequate pairing" with Plato due to both's mainstream diagram intersection on top of a pretentious reception by critics.

Who is calling Plato entry level

And never did I say that I am pairing the two. Both anthologies lay upon my headboard; on some nights I prefer musings on our world, on others I prefer literary genius.

1 Like