NEW MINECRAFT SERVER OR OLD?

Then you shouldn't have people like Kyle starting wars and nonstop killing others, and people like Wintermute trolling, roleplaying, and just lying to everyone just to stir "Epic win drama". He's only doing this to waste everyone's time and shouldn't be given any attention, it's just what he wants.

Check DEEPTHROAT's thread "Reminder" and my screenshots in the Birthday House thread.

Fuck goyclub

1 Like

@dotakyle

Kyle and Wintermute never griefed. I don't care if I get killed. I just want to wake up and play and see my house intact and my chest full.

Fuck you Nmagane.

Have you read that post? You’re the one being tricked. I have only played on the server for one day (today) and all I did was mine 4 diamonds in a cave.

@roragok The new server should be in Creative mode to save time and have the players build faster. @anon82208883 agrees.

No idiot no creative mode

Why?

Welcome to the forum

Welcome

guys you need to read the OP. if you cant even read the thread why are you voting? this is a lot like american politis

One person in the No vote doesn’t play.

Three in the Yes vote don’t play.

Well that’s a little embarassing.

i already said i did play, but i havent been in the server in 3 days. i jsut thought not posting my name was definitely a better idea.

i dont really have the time or patience to deal with everyone acting like children. I will put both up for now with reduced ram

3030 - old one is creative mode.
3031 - new one pvp off whitelist forced.

should be up soon

had to cut ram allocation in half to split.

Thanks Roragok. The old one isn’t creative yet I assume it’s a work in progress though.

for the record nobody’s really acting like children except 3 or 4 people

others just need them not to be there so they can play in peace