New RTZ roster discussion

wdym? why would the players or eg need to pay for housing?

i guess they could live with mom and take the bus into town

I doubt they even need or want to meet up. They can buy their own houses with that salary anyways.

1 Like

No. SA was undervalued and those dumb ass fucking mexicans let it happen.

Fuck SA undervalued themselves. Peru is the worst country when it comes to education in SA. No wonder they got fleeced by American capitalists.

SA players theoretically are worth more on every metric vs na players except for streaming. I can't comment on that

Dude eg can buy a fucking grande casa with all that money they are saving.

yeah that's the problem with shit ownership that cares about profit (which he/she/several people dips into heavily) over the team itself

the Canucks have the same exact problem

no it was a problem with peruvians having third world mentality thinking hey we playing vs muricans working for $2 por una hora was a good wage.

and the yanks on the flip side going herp derp why nobody want to pay us $30 an hour to lose to $2 an our mesikans.\

Like you cant make this shit up holy fuck the woke are idiots.

these issues you're describing have absolutely zero to do with wokeness on any level lol

you may be right about the salary shit but good lord you frame everything you say like a babbling moron

Happy the SA players are making bank

MEXICANS DOING MY JOB FOR NOTHING WHY WONT ANYONE PAY ME MOAR AMAGAD WHAT STHE FUCKING REASON!?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT COULD IT BE. IT CANT BE THE OBVIOUS DUE TO IT GOING AGAINST MY WOKE COMMIE TRAINING BKLYAT

for sure

hashtagplasma

I don't think any south american can fill the shoes of Arteezy - It's a lot more than just playing Dota and making ~10% (generous) profit from prize money.

yeah arteezy is basically a liscence to print money for whatever org gets him.

EG is insane for letting him go. My guess is he's unwilling to accept a "stream X hours per month" clause which many pros are forced to accept and are vocally resentful of

maybe new management tried for force him to start streaming again. could explain what has transpired thus far

Fill what shoes his skill or reach?

that's ridiculous if you're an orginazation trying to win tournaments. you're either pushing them to burnout or cutting into team practice/scrims