New Teamspeak Member: Matticus, the Replacer.

Me reading jones' post

2 Likes

Me when nyte left the forum

1 Like

when u nut but she keep succin

5 Likes

Give them attention,, yes, give The gub club all The attention they need! Sweet nectar to The bungle bees!

When does it end? Three generations of NOdota.con and yet The wheel keeps spinning. Where is it destined? To what lands is it bound?

Had I known their faces I might've perhaps imagined Wilsen or Nma(never)gone sitting in their sweat soaked chair with the widest grin on their face. As the cow chews The chud, a goy must troll The boards.

Remember broodstar? M0rphl1ng? KSS or Toysoldier? Insil? Kvittens? Nyte?

Desolate lay The land of The Great dota player while rotten fungus (goy posts) spreads accross The fields. When PRB was administrator none of this would've been allowed. And yet, on the great Yogg-Saron I swear, The man was gay. How low then has this Titanic of a forum sunk?

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this.

2 Likes

I was recently talking to Broodstar - he uses the forum Hipinion regularly if you want to contact him.

1 Like

Wb

don't summon him. i can't handle the abuse

1 Like
1 Like

Also apologies for declining your other posts I thought you were a goy. Please repost your guitar comment in the gamut thread.

what was the name of the kingjones swedish friend that had the forge?

1 Like

Kapten Robert

I'm F5ing, I can't wait for the new kind laick 42 post

You don't need to f5 on discourse. Modern technology forces its updates on you.

Force of Habit

I know it is considered in bad taste to double post on threaded messaging boards but this is unrelated to above post, ah; I digress!

Was Matticus a member on The original bulletin? Ever since it shut down this Community has been impossible to follow. Keeping track of stealth NAdotaesque-troll posting of actual members apart from goytrash spam is impossible.

Does anyone have a spreadsheet? Perhaps a job for an aspiring moderator if such are '' a thing ". Just my 5 cents.

3 Likes

Airhogs? Kapten Robert? If you're not one of those two then you wouldn't know me either.

will be happy to sell you a trove of "gub club" posts in 9 months robert because it'll be the only thing available to heat your home.

NO HOT SHOWER 2022.

Okay this is definitely a New "member". Any of The old garde know this guy?

@insom
@faZ