New Teamspeak Member: Matticus, the Replacer.

Muted on The teamspeak its a fucking bullycide

1 Like

Remnants in The discord but its like he fucking died

1 Like

I didnt think it'd happen it just caught me by surprise
I open up my friend list, searched him, clicked invite
Back inside he faced The door and got kicked back to outside
Messaged me in private, said ive got nowhere left to hide
I told him its to late and Its time to say goodbye
Died inside my arms, nmagane Please tell me why

1 Like

Sorry

Your right.

Who hid grimeline's post? At a certain point you have to accept that stuff we talked about on the website for 10 years is no longer "protected personal info"

Matticus isn't legally allowed to discuss his work. He would go to prison.

1 Like

Sorry I didn't realize that was personal info my bad

It's a joke - whoever deleted that post is way too paranoid. Matty has been pretty public about that stuff - but I suppose it's for him to say, not me.

I think it's fine. There's just been a certain rambunctious member of the forum that has been a bit too eager to resort to personal attacks lately that has people on edge. That was all true, though I'm more hands off on that game project now. I haven't known Nyte in person for what feels like a lifetime at this point -- and given recent events I doubt she'll ever come back to the forum. I do hope we can all try our best to remember her fondly, as hard as that may be for some.

3 Likes

sorry

@_jdance a story for you it's about crypto

how was your day?

Good, yours?

1 Like

pretty awesome i made tacos and played dnd

1 Like

I'm working on building some site activity for the admin ■■■ so we can have a moderator election

After some investigation I've concluded our best bet is to fill the front page with my own threads by bumping them and pulling them out of the lounge. What do you think about these two?

https://namafia.com/t/no-nut-november-leaderboards-thread-cat-pictures-thread-absolutely-no-holocaust-discussion-allowed/7193

https://namafia.com/t/no-nut-november-ver-2-no-girls-allowed-formerly-congrats-thegreatwingdingi-highest-likes-per-post-for-the-month-of-october/7192

one of these threads is ended by a post of mine and the other's last post is calling me a megadouche butthead 9000 or i'd help hope you understand

I think that first thread has some of the greatest posts of all time (including some of yours)

And also some of the "most Liked" posts of all time. If several of you check your "most Liked" posts on your page I believe the top one will be in NNN