NewD3 Hyena Town Day 1

If you're not willing to claim a role then you shouldn't be in the conversation, come back when you decide to play the game. Until then we will all ignore everything you write.

I will now pretend there is no claim in this game

Shut the FUCK up you goy fuck. You are lucky ■■■ is going through a manic phase and allowed you back on the forum. I NEVER would have let you back. You suck at the forum

carlos the wise

Why did you write "fake claim" then "hard claim"? Are you playing with more info than others? What makes you believe I'm not the doctor despite me saying twice (two times) that I was?
Seems like your post was copied from "The Mafia Tutorial", durr the doctor can heal and will disrupt the goons. You're really grasping here if you're still trying to argue this.
I am now convinced that @bazingaboy is scum

If i was mafia i would proof read my posts

Resorting to more lighthearted posts and "funny" jokes is essentially giving up here. He is shaking and crumbling under the pressure.

That's a logical fallacy.

1 Like

if youre town fake claiming just vote ■■■ it's the proper play

1 Like

If you're not mason then what's your role?

he isnt letting you into the lounge this is your opportunity for revenge

im the vampire

Answer the question instead of spamming the thread with fluff

i will tell everyone my role if insom tells me to

It's okay you got caught towntelling as scum on d1 because you're bad at being mafia. Just fakeclaim something so we can lynch you and get this over with

:cold_face:

To reiterate for anyone reading this tomorrow morning:
@bazingaboy fakeclaimed mason in an impossible mason setup (I know this because I am the Town Doctor)
@krazykat wrote one post defending him then stopped posting once I started pressuring (potential scum partner, still online reading but not voting or posting?)

the only thing im guilty of is trying to salvage an opener where goyclub member got a power role

Looking at the setup, there is no possible way both are telling the truth.

Also, hard claiming doc in this setup is the worst thing anyone could do.

Not sure what this means.