Next Mafia Game Host

I find it hard to keep up sometimes with the long threads. Fluff andong images don’t help me personally.

You have to realize that it’s very rare for someone to post stuff like that. In Nadota it wasn’t against the rules (or not forced at least - spitwad’s rules thread was basically half ignored) but was virtually nonexistent

Directly?

I feel like - if anything - occasional images would make reading 500 post threads more enjoyable by breaking up the content.

I have a suggestion. Break days up days by making a thread for each day. Makes up for the lack of pages and makes the game more digestible.

2 Likes

I think that’s a really good suggestion and I’m in favor of that. its a good solution to not having pagination

Agreed - definitely should try it next game.

I like this.

After the game ends you could even merge the threads together to avoid cluttering the board.

Didn’t think of that either. Maybe you should run this website.

Thanks

TEXAS JUSTICE BABY YEEHAW

Benny host a game if you can get one started quick. Otherwise, someone else should make a game. I want to play again now.

Go host benny

Only signing if some moderator or third party checks everyones roles

Why?

Last time he hosted a game he didn’t have any scum roles and wasted everyones time

Well it wasn’t a waste of time…

If u sign a benny game you should know exactly what you’re signing for and be content with it

It was an experiment to gauge the userbase’s skills and town detection I already explained this.