Night Trap Day 4

yeah what could be nicer than over the top flaming someone postgame as host

1 Like

yea he rarely acts like that almost like it takes a lot for him to get annoyed

This is vanderwilt bias

what

I didn't just make that up I promise

why should he be annoyed by how I play mafia thatā€™s ridiculous, he wasnā€™t even in the game

i think it's more about your attitude and how you talk to people in general

thatā€™s not what he said, he was just flaming me repeatedly

i wasnā€™t even rude to anyone this game

everyone plays bad sometimes seems more irritated about how you respond to criticism in general

all I said was Iā€™m not the only one who played bad this game, thatā€™s a true statement

idk what either of you expect me to say, he was being rude and uncalled for, hiding behind this idea ā€œheā€™s just trying to help meā€ is total manipulative bullshit, you actually read his posts?

anyone would respond the same way I did

also you can show me the last time a host flamed one player this much post game, cause I donā€™t recall that ever happening

you have an air of arrogance when you argue with people. like starting day 2 when you commented day 1 insom voters are always scum and ian and i were afraid you would vote us if we were scum. i can't recall a game where you've been voted day 1 tbh

how can we talk of such things when the real issue at hand is that Meat Loaf is dead at 74

rest in peace Meat Loaf

i mean it's mafia it's the game of flame so putting on airs is part of it

well there was some truth to that theory, just not this game. in the past it was working , idk whatā€™s arrogant about that

dude i ant fucking believe Meat Loaf is gone

https://roragok.com/mafia

ā– ā– ā–  lest than 50% win rate smh.

Wait I think I am reading it wrong.

1 Like

Meat Loaf was anti-mask, anti-vax, and anti-mandate.
And he died from the rona.