Night Trap Day 4

over tracker and watcher potatoing

i hope we all at least learned a valuable lesson: always lynch insom day one

1 Like

I don't know why Osiris is so mad at me especially when you consider how much respect I have for him

1 Like

is this like a social media beef to up our follower counts?

lol you voted me for not posting when i didnt even have time to check the thread yet

poop

can you stop flaming dude jesus

i fucked up do you really need to post 20 paragraphs about it lmao

ian and friend fucked up too

like how much of a rush do you get when you see the opportunity to snobbishly talk down to people

I did put thought into my final vote, it wasn’t just his weird fakeclaim, it was also his tone on day 1 and day 4 felt very scummy to me

“haha vote me I want insom to hammer me” doesnt feel very towny to me

Insom victim mindset again

1 Like

also give kkat some credit I think he played rather well

nowhere near as bad as you and not nearly as much of a rush as i would from anything else

i normally wouldnt do this either but it doesnt seem like anything else really influences your play

i feel like its a bit ironic to say im acting selfishly when whatever im doing isn't nearly as selfish. i've offered plenty of constructive feedback and even bothering to in the first place isn't something i have to do, neither is hosting

id flame some more but it'd be wasted breath and you'd just pervert whatever thoughts i might share by saying im doing it because being holier than thou feels great. idk, maybe it does but if it means people do their best for others i dont see much problem

i could massage the hell out of this message but would it really get through and is it worth the loss of time

GG

2 Likes

He's too good!

1 Like