Nintendo Switch

locked and loaded

currently hacking my siwtch so im bumping this thread

my tips

for games:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SwitchNSPs/

discord that you can install games from and get a custom channel to install games from: thehbg.shop
to check if your switch is exploitable: Checker - Switch Serial Number Checker (SSNC)

• patched:The serial number range has clearly been reported that the Nintendo Switch IS NOT vulnerable to the Fusée Gelée exploit.

Dang

Might go on Craigslist and get a new one at some point

I just want animal crossing

1 Like

I've been playing the gc one at work

Tom fucking nook still hasn't sold me a fishing rod over a week into the game.

lmao thats part of the reason we got the switch. my gf's really looking forward to the new animal crossing. she'd probably suggest you try the 3DS version if you havent

im just a big ol jew. I don't need to pirate games or hack my switch, but I like being able to play whatever game I want whenever I want for free. Been spoiled as fuck ever since i started fucking with emulators and having an entire consoles library at my beckoning

currently installing DKC Tropical Freeze

good for you :) enjoy

1 Like

works properly, only thing i gotta do left is figure out how to use mayflash magic to connect my ps4 controller. New Mario Tennis has a weird depth to it. its like made for comp lol

@ian condolences on your patched switch btw. youre kinda fucked but the good news is that youre basically a step ahead, most guys recommend having a second switch just to play online. just get a switch to hack or trade with someones older switch if youre still interested in doing it.

Yeah I was kind of skeptical about doing it without getting a backup anyway

you can still play online with me if you want. i believe this guide works for "unhacked" switches

really though you dont need a backup since there is no permanent effect. it barely takes any effort to basically go from 0-hacked outside of the SD card crap so long as you got an exploitable switch. it boots into ofw if you just start it normally.

id love if you set this up to play games with me ill do whatever then. its up to you about hacking your switch, personally the biggest draw for me is the piracy

What are you wanting to play online? I've got smash I don't know what other multiplayer stuff there is

I'll look into it gotta go to bed and get on a flight in the morning though

how much would you be interested in running Linux on your switch. and you can really play anything with retroarch from.the looks of it http://db.libretro.com/