NO NUT NOVEMBER GODZ EDITION

UP AGAINST THE MATRIX.
Your boy comes back from the fucking dead to tell you he about to retake his crown.

You guys are plotting on my downfall and you know damn well, ya boy gonna take this W and HOLD another crown to his name we kicking this off EARLY YOU ALREADY KNOW.

MODS HELP ME

MAKE THE POLL GOD DAMN I FORGOT HOW TO USE THIS WEBSITE, HOW DO I MAKE VOTES VISIBLE???

NO NUT NOVEMBER 2023
  • KINGZ STILL IN
  • SMASHED BUT DIDNT RELEASE
  • SHORTY TOOK THAT LIFE FORCE
  • FOLDED TO THE SCREEN
0 voters
5 Likes

AND YOU KNOW WE START EARLY, WE GOING ALL THE WAY THIS TIME, I DONT WANNA SEE ANY OF YA FOLD. AND IF YOU GO OUT ON THE SWORD AND SHIELD TO A SHORTY YOU LAMEEEEEEE

WE GIVING YA MORE OPTIONS BECAUSE WE GONNA SEE HOW THEY STACK UP BECAUSE BEST BELIEVE VICTORY SPEECH IS COMING. AND DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU FALL YOU GONNA GET SOME TREATMENT.

THIS TIME PUT TWO CROWNS ON BOTH SIDE OF MY TITLE ON GOD.

RULES SAME AS ALWAYS
YOU CHANGE YOUR VOTE WHEN IT HAPPENS
YOU KNOW I WIN IN THE END
VICTORY SPEECH IS CONFIRMED
DAILY MOTIVATION
DAILY HATE AND PLOTTING ON DOWNFALLS.

Who I kno gonna fold SWIFT
@Plasma1337
@Tywin
@theodore

biggas i believe in
@yns
@Friend
@big_ass

3 Likes

IF MODS WANNA HELP AND SET UP MY THREAD AND LOCK THIS ONE I NEED RESULTS VISABLE PLEASE.

THREAD RULES:
1.DO NOT POST IN THREAD
2.DO NOT READ THREAD
3.DO NOT LIKE POSTS IN THREAD

3 Likes

WE BACK AND JUST IN TIME FOR THE MOST HOLY HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR

1 Like

NOT A DROP OF MY UNVAXXED SEMEN WILL BE RELEASED FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH

Please vote in the poll again if you voted before, I updated it to the correct settings to show who voted for what

Also Official Thread Rule:

No Nut November doesn't officially start until Nov 1st (12:01AM)

For no reason in particular.

1 Like

i have no intentions of not nutting

NaM is saved

1 Like

???.6

at this point im convinced nnn is THE central event of the year for this man

1 Like

oh duck jdance discovered Nietzsche everyone run for cover its about to get mega insufferable in here for 4-12 weeks

For refpsi NNN is just another month because my man has been practicing seed retainment for years, he does this for the people. The ones weaker than him who need his help to retain their life force and to become stronger men

2 Likes

LMFAO ■■■■■■ ALREADY OUT EARLY, LUCKY IMMA TAKE MERCY, CHANGE YOUR VOTE NOV FIRST AND WE STILL ON NNN I AINT GONNA HOLD YOU FOR BLASTING A SPECIAL BEFORE THE CEREMONY.

1 Like

biggest facts, come on insom lets go, we gonna win this month.