Numeta's Cryptocurrency thread

i demand a full in-depth inquiry into this immediately. mods?

1 Like

So I installed the latest version of Opera browser and they have a built in crypto wallet with an associated crypto market in which to spend your hard earned coinzzzzz

And to my surprise there's nothing in here but their version of DotA cosmetics.

What is all this digi-trash? I thought this crypto-crap had real world applications and useful use cases being developed for it.

The real world use case is making an app called "crypto-kitties" and convincing a bunch of schmucks to pour money into it

"It's pets - but on the blockchain. You guys like pets don't you?"

Maybe I can put my old memes on this marketplace and get cyber rich

In light of recent events market conditions should be ripe for a nytestrike!

1 Like

@Nyte

I need your permission to make use of your likeness so I can submit this to "Super Rare"

I will give you ~45% royalties since that's about how much space you take up in the frame.

Is bitcoin taking off again

I want to get on for the 100k surge

@big_ass you missed the 10k spike - don't expect it to re-occur til august +

Ask me anything. Bets - projections - anything.

Vinnie telling me not to get into bitcoin has just further solidified my conviction that now is exactly the right time

1 Like

How is your bch investment doing

worth buying bitcoin rn?

considering normies like you and ironstove are talking about it yeah probably

I mean 8k is a high buy in and you won't see a lot of growth at this time.

What a lot of people don't understand is the crypto is like running up a hill.

When you run up a hill, as your start at the bottom arc you start to wind a little bit but you(BTC 5k to 7k) don't give up, when you hit the top of the hill (10k) you are tired and want a breather and some time to rest. (rest = 10k drop to current 8k)

People don't want to be stressed out more so than they already are by juggling such finance bets, so when people can cool off and relax at the steady sit of 8k; it's good for all parties. (to re-assess and manage future bets)

People control the economy of BTC and other coins as well, traders fatigue is a thing and very present in the market.

People also use recollection as a pin point to guage bets. Prior to 2019 all major spikes in value in BTC and BCH happened in 4th quarter of the year, where as 2019 was decided to be invested in mid year. I know you're going to laugh at me when I say it's that simple, but it really is that simple.

The china trade deal(lack of) also has a bit of influence on the market as well; as do most global economic happenings (elections, impeachments, etc)

BCHSV is the big bet to make right now.

I'm kind of stuck in BTC for a while til I see what happens but the remainder of my trading assets are going into BCHSV. Roughly 147 shares.

https://imgur.com/a/coPRQCZ

You guys ever just make $15,000 in a morning?

1 Like

post positions

post portfolio

1 Like

Posting my portfolio does what exactly?

Listen to my advice or not. I haven't been wrong yet.