Numeta's Cryptocurrency thread

Reserving it for when he gets back

2 Likes

I almost came reading the title but lost my chub when I clicked on the thread THANKS DAN

2 Likes

BCH might overtake bitcoin this winter. BCH super safe bet going into August-September.

2 Likes

Made you OP :)

1 Like

Short the corn or stay poor.

It’s going to take a long time before we see new heights again (if ever).

99% of the people in crypto never planned on using it for anything other than get-rich-fast stocks.

1 Like

i used dcrypto to buy gasoline today idiots ij ust btcoinb pumped my car WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

new heights will come when the crypto world finally gets done with their roadmap to success or w/e marketing term they call it

ACtually swine futures are the traditional pick August-September…

Chub yet?

Oh FCJ

Whats your favorite McDonald’s™ item? For me, it’s the McChicken®. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken® sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken® sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly McDonald’s™ worker laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”. Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three packets. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald’s™ restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I’m in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in McChicken® sauce, it’s delicious! What a great restaurant.

1 Like

are you the guy who stole shit from FYAD and posted it on NADOTA

I don’t know what that means so I doubt it.

The IRS still doesn’t accept cryptocurrencies

You can’t pay taxes in stock shares or options either so what’s the point

Did dbyte buy his own island yet?

those are not currencies that people believe will replace fiat currency

Think of how big the market of currency is… literally every market uses currency… crypto currency has the highest market cap possible

The GDP of the world is the market cap of crypto