nyte nudes

Saying sorry should be the last thing you ever do

Be a fucking man

No, I’ll encourage his self destructive behavior. It’s impossible to tell what is true and what is fiction with jones anyways.

You dont see Dwayne Johnson apologizing

Unless he was acting as a beta boy from Jumanji

If you guys had a real life friend (I know you don't but let's imagine) whose gf left him for saying things like 'i want to run you over in a ditch' and other such expressions of love - and this girl was also someone you knew - would you be encouraging him to continue hounding her months later for an "apology for leaving"

Would you be participating in his dumb games where he pulls in some creepy internet guy named "ALightSoil" in hopes of starting a bounty on her nudes in the mafia game to terrorize her

It's dumb shit and needs to stop

Also yns needs to be banned for the above post

why b

What the fuck is your problem?
Leave this thread
Never fucking type at jones again dude

That post was abhorrent
I know it’s hard for you to imagine jones having a hard time with something but you just show up to a thread and rip into someone’s existence for literally nothing other than to expel fucking hatred when nothing was even remotely directed at you

Just fucking can-it
Desiring to jump on someone who’s struggling is just as “loser”-like as anything you’re bitching about you fucking imbecile

Yeah that was over the line yns

jones is going to get real sad when he reads those 6 paragraphs by yns

Its not just jones or troia problem. Society overall is full of males who have no clue how to handle relationships in a healthy way.

What’s the issue? He is a net negative on society

you’re actually just as bad for pursuing an internet relationship with an internet virgin that’s 10 years younger than you but I don’t actually dislike you enough to post that much about you

if jones kills himself over letters I’ve assembled into words onto the screen I will feel accomplished more than anything. He doesn’t even read my posts anymore

like go to a fucking bar or something

Looking for attention again? Jones is not giving you any no matter what you say.

stop projecting - you shouldn't tell other people to kill themselves just because you feel terrible. If you're feeling particularly bad Me and Alightsoul are always here to talk.

nice nma posts

I would love to get wrapped up in some internet drama and waste my entire morning but I have to go eat and work