nyte nudes

I can verify that you're a big moron and these guys are enabling you because they think it's funny to watch someone combust

Everybody on this site needs to come together to tell jones to stop being an idiot

You aren't owed an apology for being broken up with and trying to wage some emotional warfare because you aren't getting it is harassment

I will bring a light to all that is evil and it will scatter like rats; there is no words that you can say to stop that.

@SOPHIE close this thread.
I have no desire to have the words of God dirtied by the devil's sycophants.

let him learn his own lesson maybe he will stop being such a fucking loser

you’re a fucking loser dude get a real girlfriend you sad fuck

crying about some internet girlfriend not apologizing lmfao idiot

Dude you claim to loved someone you have nevet met

Think about that

Then you got upset she didnt reciprocates that love or respect or returned your invested time into her?

jones is legitimately a fucking loser for this I wish I could come up with a better insult but he unironically got into a long distance relationship with some girl off NAdota like how much of a faggot are you. You’ve spent multiple hours writing long posts and calling people on NAdota losers and idiots then you “date” nyte, a girl you’ve never met, because you’re such a lonely fucking loser with no real connection with anyone outside of the internet. Funny, how do you even justify this you fucking loser.

@jones

Well how do you explain yourself? You’re such a weird faggot for this shit you dumb loser

1 Like

Stop

You pushed her away with your actions.

You are literally there to mutually have fun. Once that's not the case anymore then it aint going to work and you bitching about it put you further away from having fun time.

You are just unstable and unreliable little boy

shut the fuck up dumb faggot nobody cares that you’re on the teamspeak trolling him by pretending to be his friend

1 Like

It’s 8:30 I slept 6 hours I’m up and I’m fucking activated

You guys don't understand

He literally thinks that because he abused somebody and she left he is owed an apology

And turk, Egyptian, and the admin dan are encouraging him to pursue this because they find it funny

Calling him a loser isn't doing anything it's just you trying to feel better than someone

I would not be surprised if dan is earnestly encouraging him to keep trying to apologize. You’re talking about a guy that honestly believes Benny can be “reformed” so he’s obviously missing some screws in his head or just smokes so much weed he’s retarded now

Just don't encourage this and call him a moron when he tries to get attention by acting out

Saying sorry should be the last thing you ever do

Be a fucking man

No, I’ll encourage his self destructive behavior. It’s impossible to tell what is true and what is fiction with jones anyways.