OFFICIAL ATTN: MODERATORS AND ALIGHTSOUL THREAD

Hahahahahahaha! Lol lol lol!

you’re a fucking moron if you think any of us are actually interested in you enough to learn anything about you to any degree.

that’s reserved for thomas only.

For the record, Alightsoul did not come up with the name “Nicholas J Checkers”

Why are you looking at my fucking LinkedIn profile then?

I never thought so, and I wouldn’t have cared either/or. It was weird to prepare it as a threat though

https://namafia.com/t/attn-moderators-and-alightsoul/1121/5?u=nmagane

I flagged this post as Inappropriate and I suggest everyone does the same until he is autobanned.
Notice how the great moderator a2pas does nothing about this and just starts trying to shift blame.

I don’t do any of the banning here. I’m not an admin. Thanks for changing the subject, though.

hey, cool old forum members did it - it must be good!!

Long live the nadota legacy. vomits in the audience’s general direction.

Can we unironically ban wintermute

By we I mean I flagged his post.

It’s particularly funny to me that Alightsoul is still around in the Lounge “a place where users can post more personally related things and not fear” when he doxxes people.

same thing with YNS really.

As long as there are no girls on this site I’m not a risk for doxxing anyone fortunately. Were there any girls on Nadota.com?

@jones is a girl

We can’t have people making fun of Slowdive but we’re perfectly okay with people who have called me on the phone before and told me where my extended family lives and asked me about their occupations, etc. posted my father’s name and address on the forum, and repeatedly talk about SWATTing people and stuff like that.

But I mean, he posts funny things about being on the street and bumping with niggas lol.

There’s nothing wrong with what people did to you. That’s just a practical joke.

I don’t actually care; you see I’m trolling.

You posted his first name in Blog a couple days ago

I know that this accusation of doxxing is much bigger than his first name but his Name was never shared either

What made you think it was okay to try and find out his info without being forthright lol

You want to be friends JDance?

You realize if you saw me on your linkedin righ tnow I would be banned right?

I’d ask in the blog thread but I might miss good advice from Benny and Nmagane. My brother’s girlfriends younger sister is over and she is really hot. Is it weird for two families to essentially unite? My brother and I being married to sisters of the same family?