OFFICIAL ATTN: MODERATORS AND ALIGHTSOUL THREAD

This isn’t cool at all

I know who most of the userbase is and their relevant information, but that’s because we lax and chill

It’s really funny how Dan just asks alightsoul “Why did you think that was fine?” instead of just doing anything.

I will be friends if you type my name in all lower case and do not attempt to haze me.

Some people don’t have as much experience with psychopaths as us and can’t identify them immediately.

By psychopath, I mean someone adhearring to “Dark Triad” personality types.

. Need advice before I go make a move.

By the way Alightsoul added me on facebook a year ago.

If she’s legal I say smash the fuck are you even deliberating about

If she’s not, I firmly say don’t.

She’s 11

i get that youre tryign to gaslight me but unfortunately if he doesn’t share any info how am I gonna discipline him

I’m gonna go eat a meal with my girlfriend, ill be back later

Alright I’m going to go walk upstairs naked

That’s cool. So I can ruin your life outside of the forum and not share info here and you wouldn’t ban me?
You don’t even know what gaslighting means.

The problem is what should Dan do? If he bans asoul, then it just makes it more likely that asoul does something in retaliation. Now that he has my employer, my last name, and so on, that’s a lot of fucking pressure and anxiety on me

Coming from someone who is actually willing to ruin someone’s life on a whim or for entertainment?

If he bans Alightsoul he would have his life (attempted to be) ruined first actually, as he has his information too.
The solution - and I have dealt with this situation a lot before - is to ban him and deal with whatever he does.
I don’t think he can actually do very much, he’s just a childish troll.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.