OFFICIAL ATTN: MODERATORS AND ALIGHTSOUL THREAD

Agreed, I have also noticed that women beg for attention online.

There is nothing wrong with nmaGane posting the words “begging for attention online” in regards to someone else.

When I say genuinely retarded I mean Dumb and Stupid. You read everything extremely literally like a kindergartner, and all you can do is make retarded epic win posts like the one you made.

The Goy Club and Alightsoul have a symbiotic relationship; he does actively malicious things, hoodwinks users, and manipulates people (sometimes against us) and then we verbally decimate the resulting audience in complicated, cognitively strenous debates in the resulting threads that are created.

I wasn’t responding to the retarded comment. That was an, as you often whine, ad hominem charge.

How is the most disliked poster even asking me why I would post here?

If you can’t see how you’re blatantly wrong that dan is 99% to blame for the thing that is “alightsoul”, well…

Yes it was, and justified in this case as you consistently act stupid like that.

This is absolutely true and has been for a long time and I don't know why no one on this site believed me when I said it

Can we stop arguing guys; I think we need to get to figuring out an actual punishment, like an across the board trust level decrease in the Goy Club’s user accounts and a trust level increase in Alightsoul’s account because we now have to trust him that he won’t ruin DEEPTHROAT’s life.

I wouldn’t expect a woman to understand.
Just kidding - but Epok enabled Alightsoul on this forum from day 1 and even gave him mod for a while, while only focusing on banning me and editing thread titles while Alightsoul trolled and doxxed users daily.

this; the fact that Alightsoul was a moderator at some point in time is actually hilarious.

You’re right, Dan isn’t to blame. It’s everyone else who said “I’m okay with alightsoul” and shit to that effect when I tried warning about the kind of behavior he’s known to engage in. I know everyone here uses the word “gaslight” jokingly, but alightsoul actually does gaslight people and fuck with them in genuinely malicious ways because playing that game is how he gets his kicks

It’s because @SOPHIE was being blackmailed most likely.

Not sure what there is to blackmail about as he is unemployed haha

At this point, we have to assume that Alightsoul logged out of his account and logged into the epok account.

I could see, from your background, how that opinion is of little effect or value. Anyways I’m happy to be aware that Alightsoul is being malicious (including his minecraft behavior) and I discourage him from doing that, and urge Roragok or Dan to come up with a solution that won’t provoke further antisocial behavior. I would welcome a lot less malicious activity on the forum.

I have been assuming this entire website is one person’s multi since day one. This kinda shit doesn’t happen in a vacuum.

1 Like

He’s probably not unemployed; he’s obviously has some meager stipend from Wintermute himself.

“This” rolls eyes

The fact that you believe(or put forth) alightsoul started doxxing people here, was PRIMARILY facilitated via this website and one “second in command”, is the absurdity.

The point is that you read everything literally and all you can do is make Nitpick Epic Win Zinger responses like “I don’t get any satisfaction from that”.