OFFICIAL ATTN: MODERATORS AND ALIGHTSOUL THREAD

Uh huh.

I personally think nothing should happen and we can just hold it over their heads for being morons who were actually fooled by Alightsoul and get the resulting satisfaction for like the next 3 days.

Because you know, ultimately, they’re going to quell this actual issue with “I don’t actually care” and then it’s going to continue on; so moderatorship can focus on things you can actually tackle like changing forum title threads and silencing nmaGane posts because the resulting power makes you smile for 15 minutes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnUrAnth3ne/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1iez11qo6o8im

Drain the fucking swamp.

Except he knows my employer and could easily do shit that impacts my job

@SOPHIE is the worst excuse for a moderator (pretending to be admin) I have ever seen, this is 99% his fault.

We’re going to do nothing about Alightsoul because it’s too far along and we missed it, even though a large subset of the users identified him as being shit; in response, we’re going to double-down on our efforts to move threads to their respective category and modify the trust-levels of certain users.

There’s only one response to Alightsoul continually doxxing users on the site: arguing with nmaGane more.

Ban everyone in this thread except me

I do not know any details so sorry if this is wrong, but from my experience people online can’t actually do much to impact jobs.

I think at this point we have no choice but to transfer ownership of Namafia.com to ASoul

Nothing about closing a thread makes me smile. I don’t get gratification from any of it.
I don’t even get gratification from having the option either.

This is fucking pathetic. I don’t care if dan is a sub par moderator, that’s a fucking BULLSHIT ass excuse.

You’re genuinely retarded, all you can do is make dumb fucking responses like this for months.

Can a moderator chang the thread title? This thread is about the problems with the userbase of the site and the word “Goy Club” isn’t in the title.

More like gay club.

Well, I did warn everyone. Benny and nma just troll for laughs. Asoul is actually malicious. Remember his scheme to use the alternative to chatzy to get all of the NADotA posters' ip addresses?

All I do is speak for myself, not try to imagine what emotions take place in other’s heads, what might motivate them. That is delusion.

Why are you even posting here? Nobody said it’s an excuse for anything, I am just saying that it could’ve been prevented.
I know women beg for attention online but I thought you were better than that…