Official Linux Thread

Windows is a 7 course meal at a Michelin star restaurant, excellently crafted by professionals
for the man of discerning tastes. Linux is eating out of McDonald’s dumpsters. It’s disgusting
trash for poor people, but it’s free and customizable!!!

1 Like

Linux: free, designed for poor people who can waste 4 weeks doing something that takes 1 hour
in Windows, mainly used by pedophiles on $100 used chinkpads. Windows: paid, designed for
people who have shit to do and just want something that works, mainly used by professional
workers or home users who bought a new computer

Luke 11:11-13 tells us that it is evil to give misleading gifts (e.g. an egg which is a
scorpion). Linux is a scorpion that looks like an egg too. Linux worshippers preach how easy
and good and innovative it is, when really it is horrible garbage. Linux is unchristian.

The average windows user has a career, has money, has a degree, has shit to do so needs an
efficient OS, video games responsibly. The average linux users is a poor NEET who was “too
smart for college”, underachiever, can waste 5 days on something that takes 1 minute on
Windows, will game 100 hours a week.

If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

I am a Windows user and I do not have a career, money, etc. I did not pay for my windows (technically I did but then in the end I had to hack it to get it to work)

How do u game 100 hrs a week on Linux?

Mac user here, glad that Windows users are getting bodied.

Windows 10 user amaa

Linux users are no different to those hipsters that walk into starcucks with their typewriter
to work on their novel. They refuse to use the better, more advanced, and even cheaper
alternative like a normal person. Windows is the preferred platform for professionals, linux
is the preferred platform for pedophiles.

1 Like

I felt something

Windows is like a fine wine or an aged single malt whiskey. Linux is like pabst blue ribbon.

Bane was actually the good guy in dark knight rises, kane/NOD were actually the good guys in
old c&c, etc. Many such examples of the good guys being portrayed as the bad, conditioning for
real life. The biggest gang in the United States is the police. To protect and serve, Israel
that is.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MMFlint/status/1076339494306091008

tha polices be on me like a mfer

Windows
vs.
Linux

youre supposed to put the ugly one on the bottom dude

1 Like

Here’s the reality folks. Linux is for losers living in their
parents basement or otherwise NEET. Windows is for successful
professionals such as myself who just want shit done and don’t
have to, or want to, waste 20 hours in linux doing a 1 minute
task in Windows.

Windows is a burger from a decent restaurant, a staple food you
can rely on, it will be efficient & delicious, but customization
is limited. Linux is a prepackaged burger from a gas station.
Cheap, nasty, in many “different” varieties (all the same really
though) & you can customize it however you like.

Windows is a jet, will get you from A to B in 2 hours safely
however costs a bit and has limited customization. Linux is a
bicycle, will get you from A to B in 2 weeks, maybe, it is
unsafe, however it is free (if your time is worthless) and you
can customize it.