official poll to vote to ban nma

A joke is supposed to make sense - but alas you are just a sad clown.

I don’t care what you think, but thanks for sharing.

Your lack of personality is even sadder, talking to you is not more than interacting with a Bot.

Shrug. Why would I share anything with you? You attack things that are different form your incel-like nature.

Not with me; your posts and interactions with everyone on the forum are overwhelmingly fake and embarrassing to read.

Lol

I renamed you, for my own personal enjoyment.

Masculinity just tries to piss people off

@Nmagane hello?

Another fake laugh by a fake person.

Has anyone noticed how Epok is the only person who uses all the emotes he added? He uses the Reaction feature more than anyone else - to encourage people to utilize it and make the website more appealing to the public.

Nobody other than you will care about this. Change my name to whatever you like - I have used hundreds of different names on Nadota.com.

I like mangame. Night bud

Another Failed joke by @SOPHIE! The worst standup comedian on the site!

Sometimes people call me bud as a way to look down on me and other people call me bud because it’s common use word where they’re from and I always assume the first one

I hate people that say bud to me but you said it to mountain so I don’t care

nice name haha

Typical Fake Robotic “dismissal” comeback. Very common amongst internet Robots such as yourself, nobody saw it coming - but you are less of a human than J!

Why does everyone always give up when they are tussling molasses it’s my only form of entertainment that doesn’t need to buffer for 2 minutes

If I didn’t already defeat him, I would argue against him for days!

Look at that he won’t even attempt to argue me