Official Rap Thread

there we go :slight_smile: moved one post too many though.

nice rap names too. mr cool vs shazaam lmao

couple of big mainstream rappers made songs about their respective cities

Stockholm

Malmö

These are like high production value songs and i dont typically care about this part of swedish rap but what really gets me about this whole thing is how this fat caveman sounding retard OZZY featured in the malmö song actually became a real rapper somehow

the way he looks the way he talks …
no way to takee him seriously

hes like a black buddah spewing out random shit about the sky for no reason

i guess because the sky is the same color as the citys soccer team lol

these guys basically invented swedish rap
its so fucking old lol and the actual rapper is basically a meme at this point after he figured in several electronic stores doing some line about how u get a bike with ur purchase

i passed by his house in stockholm once and it was an absolute dump

plenty of famous cavemen who made it big…rick ross is the current legend. theres big pun, fat joe, khaled…so many other names. you can be disgusting as long as you generate cash

aside from these guys the really big figures were Ken Ring and Petter

i gotta get a mirror to watch malmo

this is one of the big female rappers these days

i dont think this is good by any standard

this is a really funy gangster rap group… members who participated in swedens biggest robbery lol

then the main guy turns around to become a fucking leftie then some centrist environmentalist and then a christian and god knows what

only reason that song got popular aside from it being hysterical was cuz this guy here is a really good singer and rapper whos now part of this group called Labyrint that’s really good but I guess they’re not really 2018 winners but they were the greatest 2016 or something I guess

lmao none of these videos are visible in the states. good shit, i just used proxysite.com

linda pira sounds really good actually. ive been looking for more female rappers to listen to. nicki minaj is okay but i cant stand her for a while, and cardi b is an idiot. it really doesnt matter to me if i dont understand the lyrics when ive listened to enough trashy/foreign music

i usppose all u really wanted was swedish rappers rapping in english but i got 0 of that and i wouldnt count yung lean to it

no they dont have to rap in english heh. yung leans a meme anyhow but it generated good discussion so nbd

i liked cardi b when i heard her on the radio but then i heard her RUIN two perfectly fine migos songs and now I hate her too

really the only music i listen to is manowar, drake and migos lol

were you the one who sent me het mysterie van de koude schouder?