OFFICIAL REVIVAL OF NADOTA MAFIA !

wahh waaaahhhhh empathy

i know, it's crazy right

you should just be blatant about it instead of being dishonest. why does appearing to be empathic matter so much to you?

Appearing to be empathetic doesn't matter to me at all. Does my post appear empathetic to you? I called you a ■■■■■■

none of your posts appear empathetic to me - isn't that essentially what i have said every time?

that does not mean that your posts aren't designed to appear empathetic to most of the other users (or any of the other users of this site, rather)

You're right - you've puzzled this one out. I am not empathetic and think this entire situation is a problem of your own making. You can tell because that's exactly what I said in my first post.

Logical fallacy: Appealing to Epok

3 Likes

no, i just have it on good authority that you would never be in a mafia game with certain users

the omega irony here is simply that the reasons for which you despise said user has been specific behavior and decorum that you have since shared and spread across this website yourself, with no encouragement or facility of said person's presence/energy/influence. for years.

more craziness, right?

absolutely deranged

2 Likes

Huh?

More craziness indeed. You've completely gone off your rocker sweetheart

Agreed. That's a very reasonable question to have, in my opinion.

Additionally, when people return to the website under a new fake name and don't immediately reveal their identity, it is usually because they previously left the site on bad terms, perhaps with their original account needing to be banned or most users on the site simply not liking them (or both). The extended pseudo-anonymity, signing the mafia game, trying to get added to the lounge etc all without being clear about previous identity points to a past user that others would probably prefer not to have around (and therefore it is the responsibility of the admin/moderator team to contain the potential negative impact of that deception - aka not immediately invite to the lounge and allow them to semi-anonymously sign a mafia game, but instead exercise caution to protect the interests of the site's current active users, who kept it alive all this time while this lunatic was away/serving out his social exile

1 Like

i know, it's crazy right

you should just be blatant about it instead of being dishonest. why does appearing to be empathic matter so much to you?

1 Like

none of your posts appear empathetic to me - isn't that essentially what i have said every time?

that does not mean that your posts aren't designed to appear empathetic to most of the other users (or any of the other users of this site, rather)

Uh I was paying attention then? Xd

The posts are literally consecutive.

Yeah her post definitely doesn’t read as sarcastic

1 Like

You’re so smart bro thanks for enlightening me here

I agree with ■■■ btw, what is he the mafia babysitter? Lmao

1 Like

i think the misunderstood sarcasm here was the fact that this thread itself really didn't make sense as a game host situation

being tagged in the "official revival of nadota mafia" sounded like a discussion bait that was leading into a potential game and i thought i was expressing my willingness to play a game while being a bit confused about the premise of the thread itself

apologies.

2 Likes

Deranged