Official Rap Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW0YldQcwBg also from my city

which one is the kinder egg song?

by the way great stuff here, love the music and trashy lore

i didnt link it but its on the same guys channel with the blue background video

it doesnt matter you cant actually translate this poetry

Long hair rappers are to be disregarded

1 Like

some absolute fucking retard white boy faggot who thought he was gonna be a rap star made a really funny diss song about his ex gf where he said he was gonna shit in her face and beat up her old grandmother

if I had the lyrics id translate all of it for you but I dont and im not gonna bother transcribing it

this retard got kidnapped because he owed some guys money and then he and his mom left the city for like a year lol

on the topic of retards an old weed-acquintance of mine got fined for beating up his mother

then two years later or so he got caught at the train station carrying a shotgun in a hockey club bag when the cops saw him and stopped him cuz lmao ur a fucking dopehead u dont play hockey

THEN after he got out of jail fofr the rifle he went out and fucked his girlfriends friend and she wasnt having any of it so she fucked one of his friends and THEN he fucking sliced her entire face with a knife lmao

just fucking cut it all open, she didnt die but the loonies back in jail again

god id love to go to scandinavian prison

the freaky thing about this picture is her fucking ear wtf is that

recently theres this debate all over social media and the news about a certain rapper, belonging to a certain group of rappers, being shut out off festivals and shit cuz all they’ve been doing the past 10 years is rapping about raping and abusing children

there should be english coverage of that kinda stuff, its pretty interesting to me

yeah that chick looks pretty gross lmao

probably why shes wearing a ski mask

this ones just about girls being whores

the baby rape song… in english

this ones a true classic… its about how these guys didnt break the law… they only broke her legs haha
also features a great line: “lifes supposed to be good otherwise fuck it” … sounds catchier irl

I remember going on a ski trip with my 3 friends and we end up in a train cart with a kid and his grandmother and one of us says jokingly to the other “why dont u play some dubbel trubbel” and this kid just says “I KNOW THEM HAHA”