Official Trump Verdict Thread

What is Fuck You, Alex?

9,000 aliens arrive from the outer reaches of observed space to exclaim this sentence.

1 Like

Watermelon

1 Like

Ur not black if u like Trump. Biden said so

2 Likes

1 Like

https://x.com/DeadMansRequiem/status/1796618322919743867?t=a_ogZjYbH_eHSI1zL1iYwA&s=19

3 Likes

Is it true the younger male blacks are supporting trump because “we was gettin money when he was president”

I cannot speak for all the “young male blacks” but I do know they will vote for whoever their parents say to vote for, if they vote at all, and their parents are gonna say to vote for Biden

Which parents exactly?

I don’t think black people are going to vote much this election, especially not Republican, however I definitely think trump is more popular with the young black male demographic this election than last. But it won’t make much of a difference. I think the biggest thing is that black people more than anything will just not go out and vote this time which may cost democrats Georgia this time around

Pollbrained 538-cel

I officially endorse all Jdance posts made in this thread under my avatar as my own opinions.

1 Like

I will kill myself if Trump wins in November.

2 Likes

If Osiris was still on this Earth he would undoubtedly be defending this political lawfare, but I am on the fence about Insom -- I imagine the total collapse of Canada has turned him into a raving far-right lunatic at this point.

We need to free insom from the mental institution and return him to this site this coming November.

The best case scenario is that Trump loses/is imprisoned and then he specifically endorses political violence in retaliation.

1 Like

A taste of what's to come for the libtards:

2 Likes

Bad

The parents of young male blacks tf you ain’t got reading comprehension????