official TT position critique thread

In this thread post side profile and full frontal nudes to have your time trial position critiqued by me, wind tunnel man, and I will attempt to guess your drag coefficient.

First up we have Jan Ullrich sporting the sick Rudy Project spectacles and space age Walser bike replete with narrow q factor and iconic flat bar styling guaranteed to lead to many palmares and ulnar nerve entrapment

Score: 7/10 for cute celeste colorway

1 Like

im sure youll find some things to do in fucking kansas LOL

NOT!!!!

Next we have Mario Cippolini cummin in hot bringing new meaning the word skinsuit by bearing it all!

+.5 point for the Saeco edition American made Cannondale aluminatti steed before production was outsourced to Penang

-.5 point for the made in France Mavic disc wheels

Score: 8/10, I'll still let you fuck my wife Mario! as long as you're wearing that saucy number!

https://scenesat.com/relive/track-1-FC-QL

I think we'll finish up this round of user submissions with Floyd Landis

Remarkable form, clearly some kind of reverse wedgie suckout effect going on there in the undercarriage and I think it's intentional!

Love the prayer hand position or as some call it mantis style, many breakthroughs have come about from observing nature and this is no different

Score: 10/10

1 Like

I'm having trouble assigning a score to this one, but I do respect a man willing to sacrifice everything in pursuit of speed.

how about hermann maier but both his cycling and skiing?

Hermann Maier is a fucking god

10/10 for having matching helmets whatever his chosen mode of transport

hnnnnnnng

He's so butch, I would like to see him in the velodrome. I think he could take Sir Christopher Hoy.

I want to put this man:

On a women's T_T bike

Or maybe one of the old Cinelli Laser bikes

And coach him for a run at the hour record

bump

1 Like