One Piece Animation Racist?

You mean like your mom?

my multiculrtral and dverse backgroun: im 5'8"

he does not have a very diverse background from his mom, if that is what you mean

I live in the hometown of the guy who created one piece and I occasionally visit his former junior high school and elementary school for work. The guy is like a god here.

1 Like

Hes a loser and a virgin

also alightsoul was definitely watching one piece

"google is recommending me" LMAO

2 Likes

he quite literally said he watched one piece and it was recommended to him

no opinion

I meant he was watching the anime and not just getting recommended clips and nerd shit.

This is a very serious accusation with no proof accompanying it.

it's okay alightsoul we all accept you. I'm watching it too on onepace.net cause this shit is way too fucking long.

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation - how much of this have you watched and are you finding it racist?

Just one episode. No racism detected, yet.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/The10thDentist/comments/16gmxez/alcohol_must_be_illegal_everywhere/?sort=confidence

Alcohol is officially reddit. If you drink you are a nerd and probably a virgin.

All the late-20s early 30s guys I know who are into alcohol culture (IPAs and shit) are mega-cringe, doughboy physique with gynecomastia, looks like a 40+ year old body on a guy with the worldview and hobbies of a child. Usually paired with board game culture and bad live comedy

ur 5'8"

The city of Austin is collectively upset at you

I'm with alightsoul on this one. Tweeting out their bar trivia results and shit

1 Like