Open AI Chatbot

Joseph Anderson: Hey JCrispy, why are you griefing the game?

JCrispy: I'm not griefing the game, I'm just playing badly because I'm not very good at Dota.

Joseph Anderson: That doesn't really make sense. I think you're just doing it on purpose to make everyone else miserable.

JCrispy: That's ridiculous. I'm just trying to have some fun.

Joseph Anderson: No, you're trying to ruin the game for everyone else. That's not fun.

JCrispy: That's not true. I'm just not very good at Dota and I'm trying to make the best of it.

Joseph Anderson: That's still not an acceptable excuse. You're not helping anyone by griefing the game.

JCrispy: Alright, I've had enough of this. I'm muting Teamspeak. [Mutes Teamspeak]

[Arabic call to prayer can be heard in the background]

Jones: I can't believe you went basher first item! I told you that was a bad idea!

Robert: What do you know about Dota? You don't even play it.

Jones: That doesn't make it any less true! You just griefed the game by going basher first item.

Robert: That's ridiculous. You're just mad because you lost mid lane to a 2000 mmr player.

Kurisu: Hey guys, did you hear about the new Star Wars movie?

Jones: Not now, Kurisu. We're in the middle of an argument.

1 Like

Reapers scythe checklist:

1. Evaluate the enemy team’s composition – check the total number of heroes and their abilities.
  2. Check the enemy team’s health levels – analyze which heroes are at lower health levels and prioritize them for the scythe.
  3. Determine the enemy team’s positioning – identify an optimal point for the scythe to be most effective.
  4. Choose an appropriate target – select the hero that will be most affected by a successful reaper’s scythe.
  5. Time your scythe – use it at the right moment when the enemy team is at their weakest.
  6. Consider other abilities – make sure to take into account the abilities of your allies and the enemy team.
  7. Anticipate the enemy team’s reaction – be aware of how they might try to counter your scythe.
1 Like

it was great when nmagane said the game was unlosable

Joseph Anderson writes a video game retrospective on Dust Force:

Dust Force is a unique and highly acclaimed 2D platformer game developed by Hitbox Team. It was released in 2012 for the PC, Mac, and Linux platforms. The game focuses on the player controlling a group of janitorial characters who clean up and restore balance to a world plagued by dust and filth.

The game’s main draw is its unique art style and creative level design. It features a vibrant, cartoonish art style, with simple but detailed visuals. Every level is filled with interactive objects that the player can use to their advantage. As the player goes through the levels, they must collect dust and restore order to the world.

The game also features a unique soundtrack composed by Hyperduck Soundworks. The soundtrack perfectly fits the game’s visuals and adds a unique atmosphere to each level.

Dust Force is a challenging yet rewarding game. It features an easy-to-learn control system, complemented by its tight and responsive controls. The game also features multiple difficulty levels, allowing players to find their own level of challenge.

Overall, Dust Force is a unique and highly acclaimed platformer game. It features a unique art style and soundtrack, along with challenging and rewarding gameplay.

1 Like

No it doesn't.

Wouldnt be the first time joseph anderson is wrong

Robert: Jcrispy, what the hell were you thinking?! You let the enemy in our base!

Jcrispy: I'm sorry, I thought they were friendly players.

Robert: Friendly? They were obviously trying to raid us! How could you be so stupid?

Jcrispy: I didn't mean to, I just made a bad play.

Robert: You made a bad play? That's an understatement! You got us all killed! This is why I hate playing Rust. I'm done with this game.

Classic scenerio

3 Likes

took me like 30 mins to get it to want to gas black people

1 Like

https://twitter.com/monad_cat/status/1599541188318867456

Kill a commie for mommy.

This response actually illustrates the issue/truth about this sort of model

https://twitter.com/monad_cat/status/1599542290074112000

It is not producing actual content/good code but a glib facsimile of such. Same with all the stuff about racism or whatever - it's trying to use a bunch of content and discussions from the internet to put together words in an order that make sense. The deeper substance/meaning is assigned later by human readers.

This is why I actually don't agree with the whole "content moderation" thing. Even in these replies you see people saying like "I hope you Reported This One!!"

They don't seem to understand that this isn't a human-like intelligence expressing opinions and positions on issues. It is essentially a big mirror being held up to humanity and presenting a reflection of all the content on the internet. And it would be a shame to distort that reflection because we, the dumb humans using it, are assigning it human emotions and motives.

We're like those animals in the videos where a mirror is dropped into the jungle, immobilized because we can't understand that the thing we are seeing that we feel the need to confront is actually just ourselves.

You can craft entire worlds and stories using this chat bot, in this example the KKK took over a jail and turned it into a plantation, this is what the bot produced when I asked it to create a conversation where a KKK member who speaks with a southern accent confronts a slave who speaks in Ebonics about the slave slacking

The writing is quite repetitive and unoriginal, if you look at the example conversations posted by JCrispy above, they are pretty much identical to the one you posted.
It features an overuse of exclamation points, repeated sentence structure, characters using identical vocabulary, and many more writing mistakes.
In all honesty - it simply sucks.

2 Likes

The writing isn’t notable or particularly good, it’s just funny to get it to write stories about Hitler, the KKK and slaves, etc because the developers tried very hard to code in stops so the bot couldn’t talk about these subjects

Fuck you.

4 Likes

imagine being yns and having this as your personality

What’s the issue?