opinion thread

post an opinion

Circumcision is a barbaric fucked up practice. Ritualised traumatic maiming on babies that could choose to do it later if they wanted to. Disgusting and should be abolished.

this thread is gonna suck

1 Like

it already does but im expecting new lows

The principal feature of American liberalism is sanctimoniousness. By loudly denouncing all bad things — war and hunger and date rape — liberals testify to their own terrific goodness. More important, they promote themselves to membership in a self-selecting elite of those who care deeply about such things.... It's a kind of natural aristocracy, and the wonderful thing about this aristocracy is that you don't have to be brave, smart, strong or even lucky to join it, you just have to be liberal.

2 Likes

negative Nancy over here

pineapple on pizza is not gonna stop me from devouring a entire pizza all by myself no help at all

2 Likes

Yep. People just obsessed with signaling to their peers that they, too, are sitting at the righteous table in the high school cafeteria. Puritanism but with all the high school clique drama way of communicating.

sake is the tastiest form of alcohol but alcohol is still bad

boring light beers are better than most IPAs (and ive had a huge variety of IPAs when i was in a phase)

the american adjunct lager (e.g. bud light) using rice and related stuff like asahi dry is actually a notable achievement in standardization of basic boring beer that's actually p dece

1 Like

the vast majority of microbrews are inferior to bud light

1 Like

i have never been disappointed with kfc chicken and the only valid reason to not like kfc chicken is the cruelty involved

it's on avg better than popeyes (popeyes for me is like n=3 and kfc is in the dozens)

1 Like

one day ill try canes or bojangles or churches or whatever but i expect to be underwhelmed after all the hype by southerners

1 Like

grape wine all sucks in general

whisky sucks in general (vodka and gin are the only good spirits)

3 Likes

People that love to go on and on about a "late stage capitalism" as though it is getting worse and the negatives of capitalism aren't apparent in previous generations, or even worse people that go on about it as though it is definitely going to "collapse" soon and bring about a revolution either right or left, all these people make me mega angry and they're just super dumb. Nothing is going to stop the masses in developed countries from continuing their lazy lives. We are absurdly lazy. There is no will for a politics outside of electoralism and probably labor. Anyone that thinks they are educating themselves and others for a revolution coming at the end of capitalism, right or left, is a fucking moron. This isn't very organized but in general just fuck everyone that sums up every problem as capitalism.

1 Like

some grape wines are good but yeah the best sake went down so well

Canes is the best chicken imo but Canes + KFC sides would be unbeatable.

in terms of light beers

asahi dry ~= michelob ultra >> bud light >> pbr

havent tried miller or coors ever

ugh the closest one to me is stockton

not about to drive to stockton just for canes

It isn't worth any kind of trip or anything. Still fast food chicken. But damn it's some good fast food chicken.