Panic@Forum D2

In the night Kyle was killed. He was also a Banilla Bownie.

Remaining players:
@Osiris
@KrazyKat
@Vanilla_Town
@Nyte
@big_ass
@Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk
@Matticus
@JCrispy
@magicmagininja
@WTNSSCMPLX

Majority lynch is 6

All Game Info from D1

Link to mafiascum wiki on game

Setup Mech Summary
  • Daystart
  • Upon the death of the Mafia Bomb, everyone not in the Neighborhood is killed. After this point, the game becomes nightless.
  • The recruit begins the game in the neighborhood along with the Recruiter.
  • The most recent living recruit is always the one with the ability to recruit.

Setup Roles:

1 Mafia "Bomb" (Compulsive Multi-Vengeful)

2 Mafia Goons

1 Town "Recruiter" (Compulsive Day Neighborizer)

1 Town Recruit

7 Vanilla Townies

Role PMs

Mafia Bomb Summary
  • Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Mafia Bomb.

• Abilities:

• Factional communication: At any time during the game you may talk with your partners here [link].

• Each night you may choose a player to kill. When you die, everyone who is not currently in a Neighborhood dies.

Win condition: You win when Mafia control 50% of the town, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Mafia Goon Summary
  • Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Mafia Goon.

• Abilities:

• Factional communication: At any time during the game you may talk with your partners here [link].

Win condition: You win when Mafia control 50% of the town, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Town Recruiter Summary
  • Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Recruiter.

Abilities:

• You are a member of the Neighborhood [link]! PLAYER, Town Recruit, also has access to this Neighborhood.
  • During the first day, you must choose a player and bold their name in the neighborhood. That player will gain access to your neighborhood. They will also gain this ability to be used on the next day.

Win condition:

• You win when all of the mafia have been eliminated.
Town Recruit Summary

Town Recruit

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Recruit.

Abilities:

• You are a member of the Neighborhood [link]! PLAYER, Town Recruiter, also has access to this Neighborhood.

Win condition:

Vanilla Townie Summary

Vanilla Townie

• Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

• You have no special abilities apart from your voice and your vote.

Win condition:

Reminder to @ the bot to submit a lynch unless you are @WTNSSCMPLX who @s me

Today ends at 2023-11-20T00:00:00Z

@mafiabot startday 9578

i'm taking the fact that i haven't been recruited a little personally. @Matticus if you're meta playing being scum - i think it's really dumb. you rolled scum 2 or 3 times and are playing very similarly this game. why? u just scum?

wait how did yns die twice
where's the setup manual, i am not qualified to be playing this game. you ever wonder how we got to these fucked up towns? lets just vote to move towns

TMI maybe? Anyways, I'm also not invited to the neighbor club so here we are having to chat in public bread.

I have a strong town read on NMA since his first post, and by association I also town read WTNSSCMPLX and big_ass. So just need to look into the remaining players.

1 Like

bro what

are you working algorithms for jones or is this your "soul read"? i initially did not tr assoul but after the vote train felt a bit of towntelling

yns double dipping death. enviable

Well, soul read on NMA, the other two are town by association. Friends of friends, if you will.

It was a misprint. Theodore was killed in the night.

good that mf is so annoying.

Theo would have 100% neighbored nyte yesterday btw. This always happens and he thinks it's funny. So killing him doesn't make a whole lot of sense, especially with nyte coming in complaining about not being neighbored. I will have to rerun the numbers to figure out what that means.

@mafiabot lynch @Osiris

@mafiabot vote @JCrispy

not a big fan of how the yns train started it felt like big_ass weaponizing animosity between the goys and yns. theodore certainly looked like a better day 1 vote to me if targeting a semi active player

town clearing that whole bloc because they're in bed with vanilla_town seems foolish but matticus kind of owns so i wont say it's naivete

Well, irregradless of what I think, these matters are being discussed in private by multiple committees as we speak.

This thread is peripheral, if anything.

Irregardless is not a real word.

Let's find the bomb today.

2 Likes