Path of Exile

I don’t know what any of this shit is and I’ve only been gone 6 months

It’s all new. They revamped masters and crafting. Old masters besides zana have been replaced with old league content (incursion, beasts, and delve). Crafting stuff is now found as recipes during story and in maps.

The new league added veiled mods which you learn the recipe for and can craft it on other pieces of gear. Some of these are pretty busted like +1 curse craft on body, +1 totem, there’s even +attribute/+quality for some 46% qual chest pieces and 60% weapons

Nutty

Gonna play poe

good luck

just kidding luck doesnt exist its an excuse used by bad poe players(me)

died on my 100 char cuz i apparently cant press tp button when talking on the phone

rip 100ex lol.

this league owns except for delve node count inconsistencies and fortresses being a little dumb and bad design-wise, btw

oh and beasts being untradable

Alright my dudes, new league starting in 10 minutes. Whose playing?

playing toxic rain pathfinder

Is this new patch good? tldr?>

hey gamers just getting into this surely fantastic game, which league should i do for my first playing

Just play softcore Legion.

There is only 1 league, and standard. Most people play at the start of a new league and within the league.

I am playing an Ed occultist but not much time to play so I'm still level 70. Mtx doesn't look that good so I don't feel motivated to get 36 challenges completed.

Standard is for people to sit on op/rare items and gloat about their account worth.

I recommend playing softcore for anyone new to the game. But, I do recommend trying hard core at some point when you understand the game more, know if you like the game, and have time.

currently tinkering with path of exile price fixing in order to make fat stacks

i will crash this market with no survivors

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/uzmb32/i_recombinated_2000_white_rings_in_one_sitting/