Phantoms: Day 2

no lynch is dumb lynching is the only way we get information in this scum favored setup

epok might be town idk he seemed like scum in the last game I played with him but also turned out to be town

ill iso people and post reads later do not vote for shortened day

suggesting to shorten day seems scummy in itself tpo

Lmao dan i just said you looked towny to me and that i didn't really see the scum, but i guess you don't agree and are mafia?

@mafiabot Lynch @Roragok

Not buying his claim.

fmu is never VT here imo if he's town he's gunsmith or prodigy and fakeclaiemd phantom to not get killed

there's no town motivation to fakeclaim phantom as VT unless he was purpsoely doing a senseless thing but townreading him off of it is a really long shot

scum motivation to fake claim phantom is obvious - excuse for being alive at LyLo when all stumps flip (cuz he aint gonna flip cuz scum aint gonna kill him cuz he's scum)

long day is pro-town but does scum jenanda really just do something blatantly scummy like that ITT? what's his goal - get scumread?

Alternatively we could always lynch wolfy

This guy's engaged but look at this shit

I think I’ll now update to friend fmu bazinga

Will contemplate further

well i mean im saying you could be scum. my assertions that if you werent town then you know im town and could be trying to pocket me. thats all. besides that im not really seeing any scumhunting from you. or reads on players besides me

what did you think about the FMU stuff?

hmm i think the case against fmu is really convincing.

Don't care

I mean my reads are nearly 100% correct and ur only trying to lynch villas. Im here building worlds while youre trying to figure out how to put on your pants, "daddy does my zipper go on my pee pee or poo poo"

Dan's argument against being lynched is "lynch me im vt" and "it's not me im not the lynch"

Thanks dan.

You cleared enough players at 100% or 90% town that you should basically know all the scum

You also keep saying i'm lynching only townies which you'd only know if you weren't town

Unfortunately it's so on-the-nose that I have a hard time actually reading it scum

This is kyle-tier play

Wolfy, fmu, benny - all just griefing the game, probably 1 scum

Yes i know who are all the town and scum cuz im that good at the game. Ppl hate on peole with confidence. Why? Cuz theyre jealous. They wanna pull them back to the prison of uncertainty and lack of confidence. Natural human reaction.

Dan, rrgk, kkat - all hard SR each other but somehow slippery in a fos

I'd rather lynch in the guys that hard SR each other and type up massive lists of reads because it's more useful when they flip